1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Happydoll Owners - Discussion Thread

Jun 24, 2007

1. We need a place to chat about Happydolls and share our pics, since you can't chat in the database ^^

Please show off your dolls here!

This is Celia, my Aida!

[​IMG]

2. she's sho pretty <3 are you gonna be bringing her to JapanEx?

3. Thanks!

Yep she'll be coming with me ^^

Also hopefully my Happydoll/Volks hybrid, if the head ever arrives >_<

4. I love Happydoll! :) I have 2 on my wishlist at the moment, including Aida! She's so pretty!

5. yaay I can't wait to meet her then!
      I'll be bringing the two boys, altho one might be faceless ><;; and ma Soony if she gets here in time :/ I dun think she will tho x3
      buh..I love your girl <3 lol

6. Babytarragon, your Celia is a lovely girl! Do you by any chance know if Happydoll are going to re-release the girl elfs (as i see they have the boys)?

[​IMG]

#6 Saba, Jun 26, 2007
      Last edited: Apr 24, 2021
    7. Your Judy is so cute, I remember admiring her before ^^

Happydoll are releasing mini girls in end of June/July but when I asked if the orginal girls were coming back I didn't really get an answer...Maybe it's a secret!

The new minis will have new bodies, is as much info as I got!

8. Thanks babytarragon! I think the original Happydoll mini girls had such lovely, mature bodies (without the big b**bies!)- I hope Happydoll continue this aspect...though I wouldn't say no to smaller hands & feet ;) I'll keep my eye on the Happydoll site!

9. OOh love this thread! :)
      This is Cho-Cho- our Happydoll Elf Mille and a more apt company name for her face I cannot imagine!
      She is always so charming and friendly looking :)
      Her baby sister is Monemae sister Bong Wah - they have matching dimples! :B
      QZ

"Oh Poppy Kitty- don't step on my toesies!"

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

10. Yay Happydoll Mill! :aheartbea :fangirl: :aheartbea She has such a positive, cheerful look!

I hope Happydoll bring her back when they release the mini girls.

11. Does anyone have an email address or any kind of contact information for Happydoll?

12. I'm also having trouble getting in contact with them!

13. I loved the picture of the first doll. Classic.

14. I can't find their message board, on their site. Anyone know if it's safe to order from them on ebay? I've read some rather negative posts about them...

15. Mercedez has been a very special doll. She generally has a very special place right next to my computer moniter in her little green chair. She is the doll I take with me when looking for props, and needing sized comparisons. She's gotten so spoiled that she insists on going anytime I go out with dolls. Here she is:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. She's very pretty and you don't see her very often. Love the tie !

17. I'm not sure which happydoll thread to ask this on, but does anyone know what skintone does happydoll match?

18. Happydollus.com isnt working anymore, I suppose they dont sell dolls anymore :(?

19. I haven't seen them selling dolls for a while, unfortunately. I really like their Lucy sculpt! Ndoll was momentarily selling some LE within the last year though, but I haven't seen them on their website since.

http://www1.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193066