1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

HappyDoll U.S Site OPENS *Finally!*

Oct 11, 2004

1. is happydoll.us the address??

2. this is what i got via email from Happy Doll when i had emailed them expressing my angst over my attempts and failing at signing up on their website:

"Hello. Customer.

I am testing to discover problem of foreign countries shop.
      However, I did not discover problem yet.

If subscriber of membership does not become, order is possible through e-mail.
      You are really sorry to give discomfort to use.

Happydoll.us site opens in the end week in October.
      Will order directly in the USA.

I thank really for visiting HappyDoll.
      Have a nice day."

Course that didn't solve my signing up problem on their site, guess will wait till end of October when the U.S site is up and running and see if the problem persists!

3. _That's_ why my order through their other site kept getting mixed up--it wanted to make sure I bought it on the US site.
      javascript:emoticon(':roll')
      Roll Eyes

not.

But I think I'll wait for the new site anyway.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Ann in CT

4. Oh, goody. That'll make shipping for Marin that much less expensive when I can finally afford her! :chibi I love HappyDoll dolls.

5. The US site button in on the website now (Oct. 21 c. 10--), but the US site is not live yet.

Ooh, this is as bad as waiting for a doll to arrive--which I'll be doing as soon as the US site opens.

It just goes 'round & 'round.

Ann in CT

6. Gee I tried to get to the site and nothing...then went to the other site and all the heads are sold out???? I really wanted a Marin and a Margo head...sure hope this changes.
      Anyone else able to get to the US Site?

7. Now there's an "under construction" icon, which is an improvement from "site not found"

The site isn't up yet, or wasn't as of an hour ago.

Tenterhooks.

Ann in CT

8. Yup, www.Happydoll.us still under construction -- "we are expecting our web site will be up and running about Nov. 15, 04." Oooh, it will be great to order in the U.S. , can't wait! :love Thanks for letting us know about the new site.

9. Note, as EbinCan3an put up at the top of this topic, the address is:

http://www.happydollus.com/

Make sure to put the .com on because plain 'happydollus' brings up the place-holder site.

Ann in CT

10. Ann
      I've edited the subject heading. Thanks for pointing it out.