1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Has AEdoll ever released a doll similar to this tiny Freya ?

May 7, 2024

1. Hi, I start this thread because I completely fell in love with this doll from Asleep Eidolon :

[​IMG]

Apparently, she is a tiny Freya that was an additional item for the 2023-24 winter event for the purchase of an SD or MSD doll. I found her only on legenddoll though and they told me it was impossible too purchase this doll separately back then. Since I had nor the will or the budget to purchase a larger doll just to have this tiny freya, I missed on the offer.

So my question is : do you know if AEdoll ever released or plans to release this size and type of dolls ? From what I searched, I never saw a similar doll before but was curious to know if I might have missed out on something. Freya is a facemold I really like with Asleep Eidolon and having one in this side would be perfect for me :love

Thanks by advance :)

2. They've had several girls that size for events/limited runs. If you're okay with 1/4, they still have an MSD Freya available on their site?

If you've got your heart set on that size, I'd recommend keeping an eye out for future offerings and finding someone to split with you (if you have to buy a larger doll to buy the smaller), or posting a WTB.

3. Xaga have Clear. and the New year special last january was Azuki and Azuki SP. I think there's also Cordelia too? I'm waiting for an Azuki myself. Do note that this is 3D printed and I'm not sure it's on topic. Probably safe to talk about this in Brigadoon?

If and when they're re-releasing this size of dolls is anyone guess. If it's popular maybe they'll release it again. I just wish it's become regular release instead, or limited but can buy by itself instead of restricted with purchase of bigger doll only ;(

4. Thank you for your answers :)

@dm_sof I was more going for this tiny size, I already know AE for their mature tinies in 1/6th scale, and MSD is too big for me unfortunately. I indeed tried for a WTB but had no answer yet. It's also when checking out about asleep eidolon that I released their official website is down, or at least no taking orders anymore so that makes that more complicated

@marxwyn Thanks for the details, I thought since it's about a bjd company it might be fine to post it here but my question is about this specific doll so it would indeed make more sense for me to post there. I will transfer the thread there then, I tried to move the current one myself but could not do it, but I will just repeat the question there :sweat

5. Thank you for your message ^^ here I was looking for this tiny size specifically to make a tiny elf (most of my dolls are 1/6th scale so I preferred this smaller format to fit in my idea) but I know about their 1/6 dolls they are just adorable as well :love

6. I've seen an european doll artist produced 1/12, but more child-is body. Dollyhugs on instagram. She made 7cm the smallest I think.

It'll be easier if you know how to use Taobao or Xianyu. There's another seller on TB selling mature tiny casted resin, Link
      This one 3D printed I think: Link

There are a few on Xianyu at the time of this response, including a Cordelia. For xianyu I'm not sure if you can use Clover Singing, but Christina does can help purchase things from TB.

7. Thanks for this link, I'll go check that out right away !

8. AE has said they won't do these for regular release, just this 3D printed version (that is therefore off-topic, but I just wanted to confirm). I asked because there was also a 1/12 DingDang I wanted real bad. :( They might come up secondhand somewhere.

9. @Idoru thanks for confirming, i'll keep searching (and already posted some WTB posts where I could) but I feel like my best shot will be to wait for a next event, not a lot of people seem to know about this doll, and she might be hard to find but we'll see (fingers crossed)
      I also hope you'll end up finding the doll you're looking for <3

10. @Lutopienne I stumbled across this while browsing, artist's name/shop is 小智人形工坊 (xiao zhi doll workshop). unfortunately preorder has passed, but maybe could be of interest for you. Looks like she also has 18cm Body for ob11 or similar.

11. Thanks for sharing ! I need to find more information about the company but I'll go check that out