1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Has Elfdoll Soah head been discontinued?

Feb 12, 2008

1. I searched but could not find anything. Please tell me its not so....

2. Soah has been discontinued -- I don't know about Volks f-14. It is too bad about Soah -- she was a pretty one.

3. I think EF is only going to do maybe a special with her sculpt once in a while? It's very confusing trying to translate what they say sometimes. They have new type/style bodies coming out, a possible new tan girl and were talking something about not selling plain dolls any more, just limited and "specials".

4. On Denver Doll Emporium's website they list Soah as retired.

5. Soah has been discountiued as a basic doll, I see no reason why she is a very pretty doll! They have "special editions" of her now, check out the Denver Doll Emporium site, they have a few, plus they offer layaway :3nodding:

6. Soah is such a pretty girl! Good luck!

7. They did?! New doll plans then. @_@

8. You can always just buy a head and put it on a less expensive body (Dollfie Dream's bodies work great!)

9. That's true. Thanks for that info by the way.

10. Pity... by the way soah is close in appeareance to sooah, there are obvious notable differences but they are like sisters, not identical just with similar features ^^

11. Yes, Sooah is very similar to Soah. I personally l still like Soah better. *sniff*
      It is unfortunate they have discontinued her. And, as some have said, she will be available in limited runs (like Junyspot's Aurora - a white skin elf version of Soah :drool:nosebleed) periodically. The best is to look for a secondhand doll (or head as unoa_im_afreak pointed out) on the marketplace or even Y!J.

Some day I will own one.. good luck finding one.

LM

12. Doll peddlar still has a Soah available and they offer layaway. www.dollpeddlar.com

Some of the other dealers may have them as well.

13. Soah was my dream doll but I put off buying her. When I heard she was discontinued I got her ASAP. She's a gorgeous doll.

14. Actually, she was one I was planning to buy next. I missed that she was being discontinued. I was so sad when I found out I couldn't get her after all.

15. Soah was actually my favorite of the Elfdoll gang (kind of warring with Wu, though XD). I was rather surprised when I saw they had retired her, since I was under the impression that she was one of their more popular moulds. Good luck to those looking to find one!