Have you heard of brand True Love?

May 2, 2020

1. I found a brand of doll called True Love and I am looking to purchase one, Aaron 1/4 (picture below). I am wondering if anyone has any knowledge or experience with this brand? They aren't currently listed in the DoA directory, at least that I was able to find. *_* Clover Singing and Legend Doll currently sell this brand. I've done a bunch of digging and pictures of their bodies are scarce. Looks like they have three resin colors, white, pink and yellow.
      Any feedback would be appreciated. :kitty2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. No feedback, but I have been looking for dolls from this company as well. Aaron really is adorable :)

3. I have not heard of this company, but I am also not good at browsing taobao.
      I will say, though, I am in love with this little angel.

[​IMG]

4. I was able to find an unboxing video of another True Love boy that shows packaging and some body manipulation. So cute! :love

Oh my gosh! Such a cutie! :kitty2

#4 cabanaeclipse, May 2, 2020
      Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2020
    5. Yes! I saw this doll on legenddoll the other day and found him absolutely adorable.

[​IMG]

I’m neutral about clowns but his red little nose is so cute!

6. True Love's sculpts have not been submitted for topicality. This thread will be closed pending review.

7. --Mod note--

Apologies for the delay~ It was very difficult to review this company due to a lack of overall information about their work and work process.

But, the mod team has decided they are on topic -- if something were to be brought forward to challenge their authenticity and legitimacy in the future, we would re-assess at that time. But, we can find nothing untoward now, so please feel free to discuss them now! :)