1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Have you ordered Monique shoes for Lati (yellow)? *help*

May 25, 2007

1. Hi all!

Have you ordered shoes from Monique.com for lati yellow before?
      http://www.monique.com

Would you mind letting me know which shoe size did u order?

Thanks!!
      jooli :)

2. If it fits Riely
      it will fit the Lati yellow
      I have a couple of pairs that are so cute !
      I would say the ankle strap and the slips ons would be great ...love those slips ons ...goes to have a better look :)

3. thank you tinybear! :)

4. I couldnt find this through the search function, and I didn't want to start a new thread, since my question is somewhat similar. Does anyone know what monique's shoe size would fit Latiyellow better 24mm/10mm or 25 ? According to dollicieux their feet are 23mm. Any help is appricated. Thanks

5. 25 with no socks - I don't think there is a size difference between the Riley (definately 25's) and Tulah (supposedly 27's) but Tulah's are a hair larger which would be best with socks though you are probably safe with thin socks in the 25's.

6. Thanks so much!

7. Ok, here's what I have from Monique.

9114 Sporty Clogs 25/12mm - fit perfectly with NO socks
      746 Ribbon Side Mary Jane 25mm - fits with socks, foot swims in it without
      7012 Dressy Ankle Strap shoes 25/12mm - fits well with NO socks
      755 Low Cut Sneakers 25/12mm - fits without socks, might fit with a thin sock
      761 Fancy Slip-On 25/12mm - fits without socks, might fit with a thin sock
      7013 Floral Boots 25/12mm - fits without socks, I'd be afraid to try them with socks since they are a slip on.

Here's my girl wearing the Sporty Clogs so you can see the fit.

[​IMG]

8. THanks for the pics, those sporty clogs are adorable

9. i wonder if those will fit henry. i gotta try.

10. Now that I have a face to the name - Sher, your Henry is the 2nd AI Tiny I've seen so far.

Customhouse says 2.7cm for foot - you might try a 3.0 if there are any - Juju's dolly mall on ebay (or that other one on ebay whose name I can't remember) might have a better shot at more sizes.

I remember a tiny that came out a long time ago with a 3.0 foot?

11. Thank you so much this helps a ton. Plus the lil cutie is just icing on the cake. :aheartbea