1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

head sculpts from Dive? Do any have them?

Mar 15, 2007

1. i found this site http://www.dive.er.ro :)

And i just love his heads - But, are they for sale or?? Do any know???

2. Is it not just a customiser's page...? For faceups, etc?

3. i dont know? the english is very bad - but love the heads :O

4. I believe that most of the Dive heads were limited and has been sold out long time ago. They sometimes pop up on Y!J though ~~

5. Some of the prettiest things are rare to find... Aren`t Dive heads very popular ?

6. I don't think Dive are that popular since their heads were limited/sold out quite a while ago and not many people are familiar with the company. When the heads do pop up for sale online the prices are always high - (think $400-$500+ for a head) ~~ i love Dive though ^___^

7. The only Dive heads I know of are Seimei and Sleeping Seimei. Both of them were out of production before I joined DoA, so more than two years ago.

The last Seimei head that sold on DoA went for around $600, that was in January of this year. I've seen them go for both more and less depending on how many people were after him at the time. I've never seen a second hand Sleeping Seimei.

I love that head.:aheartbea

8. Anyone have a dive Doll?
      These are beautiful boys...
      the music is annoying though after about three times...*_*

http://www.dive.er.ro/

If anyone has one, I'd like to know how.

9. o ~~ very cute boys~ pretty looks like volks doll~
      wait!
      omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      they have the hyde doll????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      i wannnntt oneeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream~~~~~~~~~

but is that the official website? then how to order?

10. This is the link for international orders on the page,

http://www.dive.er.ro/

but it's bit confusing. I guess you fill out the form and email it back. I think you have to copy and paste.
      Anyone else know about these?

11. Um . . . if you look around the site a little more, I think you'll see that Dive is a faceup artist, not a dollmaker. That would explain why the dolls look like Volks--they are. ;)

Here's her information about commissioning faceup orders for international customers; you can see it in the "International Order" section of the site: http://xyyxyz.cafe24.com/dive/international_order.htm.

12. Oh thanks. i couldn't make heads nor tails of this..

13. i look up the website again, they are not selling dolls, they only do the make up for the dolls.
      the auction section= they buy dolls w/out make up from dod or luts(doll company such as volks ect) and do the special make up for them and sale like retail.
      so, if you like to order the make up, they have the international service form~
      like like their make up!~~~ love~

14. Yes; that's what faceup artists do.

15. Yes, they do make dolls. The Seimei head. You can see it if you check out the first four on the auctions page. I believe someone was selling a bw seimei just a few months ago. The most known one on the board is probably Valentine's Jocelyn.

16. It's really more like, Dive made a head once.

The Seimei head was out of production before 2005, when I started buying dolls. They were sold in normal and white skin in a limited edition, I don't think there were more than 25 total. Gigglegeek has a listing for Dive with pictures of both the Seimei and Sleeping Seimei heads. I've seen at least 6 Seimei heads change hands in the last couple of years, but I've never seen anyone selling a Sleeping Seimei. I haven't seen any evidence that anyone on DoA even owns a Sleeping Seimei.

If you're looking at the Doll Photo section, those are the artists dolls. They appear to be two Volks SD13 F-16 types and an SD13 School A.