1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

HeartStrung 1/6 (27cm) - Ruse

Mar 5, 2014

1. I wonder if Volks Who's That Girl (WTG) outfits would work for her as well. They have such a wide selection, and I think at least some of them would work.

2. Ruse is such a sweetie and I love that photo of her in the Blythe outfit. Too cute!

3. I love these dolls! They are beautiful!

4. I'm so excited to get my Ruse. > u < I'm wondering about the WTG clothes too, they seem to be made to fit really slim 27cm dolls, though so they might be kind of tight. But hey, there's a huge sale on them so even if someone bought em and they didn't fit, it wouldn't be that much of a waste.

5. Argh, I was planning on getting a few WTG things during the volksusa sale, but I totally forgot about it until yesterday - I went through and clicked a bunch of things and most of it's now sold out >_<

On the up-side, the dolls are here (most of them)! Woot! ^_^

[​IMG]
      The first HeartStrung dolls... by aneemal, on Flickr

Looking forward to sending them on their merry ways soon! :)

6. So exciting. > u < Yeah, they sold out really fast but at those prices, it's no surprise. T: I wonder if the Japanese Volks site has things in stock, even though they won't be on sale.

7. Hiiii the first Ruse are here!!! :o :D I can't wait to see mine!!!

8. SQUEEEEE..... Aneemal Pmed me to let me know Ruse will be coming home soon... I am soo excited... off to Etsy/Ebay to shop up a whole new wardrobe!!!

wondering what size shoes to order now.... any help would be awesome... I'm hoping Ruby Red Galleria has something in her size.....

Edit to add:

I happened across a trade with a FB friend and picked up this darling outfit, I know the shoes wont fit but hopefully with hands off it will fit a charm!!
      [​IMG]

9. Oooh, I hope that ends up fitting your girl, whitewings because that is a gorgeous dress!

10. wow whitewings, that's an amazing dress!

congrats to everyone expecting a Ruse and I can't wait to see these girls home with their new owners, please all post lots of photos!

11. Gawd I hope so too!! Its Pullip which based on other Blythe owners experience runs slightly larger than Neo Blythe, so I am VERY hopeful!!

Thanks :) I have coveted Ruse since seing her created on "The Joint" so this is a wish-come-true for me to bring one home!! I ordered another Pullip dress from DDE this morning along with wigs that I hope will fit... I am soooo excited right now!!!!

12. Oh wow, that dress is pretty stunning!! I can't wait to see it on your Ruse (Do you know what you'll name her?!)... I'm pretty hopeful that it'll fit, especially in the length as Pullip have longer legs than Blythe and only slightly shorter than Ruse.

I may have to buy more dolls as an excuse to do more comparison photos ^_^ but here is one with Blythe to start with:

[​IMG]

The leggings that Ruse is wearing were made for Pullip. I just cut the toes off because they were about 8mm too short...

I'm very excited to say that blank dolls will begin shipping tomorrow! So hopefully more owner pics will be online soon!! :)

13. I just put my first layaway payment on a Ruse, and I think it's going to kill me to wait while all of you get your Ruses first... Might have to pay her off early. I'm hoping the Pullip clothes do fit, because I've got a ton of clothes just lying around. She's such a beautiful doll, I can't wait to get her!!!!

14. Whoo~ I can't wait for her to get here, it'd be easier to pick a name if I have Ruse in person.

15. Oh these are so darling! Is the first order closed?

Oh I love this! I just started collecting and it's so cool to see them all together. I had no idea Dal heads were so big! Lol!

16. Dals fit into monster high clothing pretty well, and the main difference between pullips and Dals is their bust size and height. Ruse looks a bit slimmer on the top side, so they might work. (This is just me guessing on Ruse. I do have Pullips and Dals though)

17. I am so excited, I can't wait for my girl to come home. I am ready to pay my balance due and I am starting to shop for wigs for my little Angel girl. I will be thinking of names but she will have to whisper the RIGHT name when she actually comes out of her box and is sitting in my hand. I can't WAT, hee hee!!!
      (will you send us invoices for the balance we have due? I am ready to pay so once you finish the WONDERFUL face up and it's my turn, I will be all ready to pay and have her come home :)

18. I hear you Dragonlovesdolls I have no idea what Ruse's name will be yet... I have to wait until she gets here. I'll know who she is once I get her into my studio and see what unfolds when I paint her :D