1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

HeartStrung 1/6 (27cm) - Ruse

Mar 5, 2014

1. My Resin Baby is here!!!!!

Pardon the rubbish photos I am working and had to rush opening her during my break. I'll post her box opening and then in the gallery once her wigs are here and I have a chance to paint her.

Edit to add: here is her box opening

[​IMG]

2. Concrats to the new arrivals and thank you for sharing your photos! <3

Skimo: The grey version of Ruse looks also great. I'm curious how she will look in the end.

whitewings: I'm happy for you that you finally have your cute girl home.

3. yay whitewings, I am glad she is with you and she looks amazing, congratulations!

4. Congrats whitings, so glad you have her home!!! Doesn't she pose like a dream?

Skimo, LOVE the grey resin, she is wonderful!

I posted my box opening pics but the tread went missing. I must have done something wrong. DRAT!
      Oh well, I LOVE my girl so much and am in the possess of making a bed for her. Talis has her own shelf which is being made into a little cottage for her. LOL
      All though I am still toying with the idea of making a room box for her... so many ideas, so little time. LOL

I need to make or find more leggings for her. If anyone finds a good source for leggings for this scale, please let me know. If I had more time I would just make her some in basic colors. Work seems to cut into my doll time a lot. LOL

5. skimo and whitewings, so glad your girls arrived safely! :)

Dragonlovesdolls
      , if you don't mind cutting the toes off, I recommend the Pullip tights by SparklyMarket on Etsy. With the toes off they fit perfectly as leggings and there is free shipping until the end of April :D

6. Thanks Aneemal, I will go check them out! :)!!!

7. Mine arrived today!!!
      Absolutely gorgeous doll!!! Now she needs makeup and then I will show her.

I took the last one LOL! :D

8. Thats fantastic news!! I cant wait to see her painted!!!! Congratulations on the new arrival!

Sooo my wigs arrived, they are Monique Gold label and the 4-5" is far too big in my opinion, I have the styles "Paige" and "Ginger". I am exchanging for the 4" sized ones, hopefully I have better luck with those, just a heads up for anyone looking. Also the Monique brand Ribbon side 28mm Mary Jane's and 28mm Classic Ankle Strap shoes are too wide to be a viable fit, they are cute but IMO not very successful.

9. Has anyone tried the 4-5" Leeke world wigs?

10. I wouldn't advise going larger than 4, or 4.5" at most, as Ruse's head circumference is almost spot-on 10cm, i.e. 4" should be the best fit... I had a 4-5 wig from Pipos and that was much too large.

11. My wig and adorable Jumper arrived from SweetNeat. Talis looks warm and cozy and since the weather is damp, stormy and not very warm, the jumper came just in time :) Plus I found a pair of old Barbie jeans and they fit her. I was going to find some cute Blythe jeans, but I was afraid they would be a tad too short.
      Oh and more thing I found: some of the Only Heart Club shoes and tops fit, the bottoms are too short.

I also started work on Talis' cabin. I found some "temporary" furniture and a fireplace. Everything needs a bit of work, but it's a start. My sweetie even allowed me to have her "shelf/cottage" in the bed room. That is a huge compromise because when we first got married there was a NO dolls in the bedroom rule. LOL!!!

[​IMG]
      Talis' cottage start by dragonspics, on Flickr

12. Aww Dragonlovesdolls, I love her place you've put together, the feel of the place is like a romantic cottage somewhere in the middle of the woods, and she looks cosy in her sweater!

13. Dragonlovesdolls: Awwww this is too cute your Ruse in her little home :D

14. Thanks Annia and Aeris, I have a lot more to do but it is suppose to be a little cottage in the woods. I am so glad you could see that :)
      I am thinking of trying to get some more "twig" furniture made or even make it myself. Talis is definitely a "nature girl" or "country dweller" :)

15. I am so very excited - my girl is paid off and should be on her way soon!!! I have ordered her clothes and just really really hope I can find the right wig for her too. I just love these girls!!

16. Look who's here ! My lovely grey/blue Ruse :D

[​IMG]

17. Concrats to your lovely girl, Bababaloo.
      I'm curious what you will do with her. ^-^

I got new eyes for my Ruse today and the Blythe corsage from Rouken also arrived some time ago.
      [​IMG]
      Unfortunately the corsage is a bit too big for the delicate Ruse, so I closed it differently at the back so it is tighter.
      She will wear something beneath the corsage in the future so it will not be that obvious any more.
      I'm still waiting for her new wig from Leeke.

18. congratulations Bababaloo, yay another grey girl!

and Saiyaku, what a lovely photo of your Ruse!

my girl has arrived and I am just blown away, she is soooooo amazing in every way! this grey resin is so pretty, it reminds me of blueberry yoghurt. posing her is so much fun, I just can't stop, she does such great poses and holds them.
      I'm calling her Ruse til she whispers her name in my ear, she has a faceup and partial blushing by Amal, which I absolutely love the colours of!

well here is a picture:

[​IMG]
      My Heartstrung Ruse is heeeere :D by anninaislove, on Flickr

and I made a box opening thread here.

&#9829;_&#9829; ah I am just over the moon and a little speechless, and sooooo happy!

19. Congrats on her home coming annina, she is just lovely!!! I love that color too!

20. Thank you so much, she is amazing, and so much fun to play with, what an amazing poser!

I've named my girl, please say hi to Una! :D

[​IMG]
      Here she is wearing a sweater from MissBlythe2012 and overall-skirt by TTYA, and a wig by DOLLWIG (4 - 4.5 inch size) all on etsy.

I love how the red wig pops and brings out her beautiful colour even more, but I'm also excited to try other wig colours on her, my plans are white and very light cotton candy, and very light teal, either in alpaca or mohair.

Oh yes, here's two quick comparisons, linking to them since we can have only one photo per post:
      comparison 1
      comparison 2

I will have more and better comparisons with a better set up later.

And a link to a gallery thread I just posted: Una (some nudity)

I feel so fortunate to be Una's keeper, she is beautiful in every way and just so much fun to play with!
      How are everyone's girls doing, what plans do you guys have for them?