1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

heels- will regular feet fit in high heeled shoes?

Nov 11, 2008

1. So I was looking at shoes for my soon-to-be doll, and I saw some amazing heels. I always see the special feet for high heels, and I was wondering if regular feet wont fit in high heeled shoes.

sorry if this is in the wrong section and/or if it has already been asked

2. I have Lishe - the original version, and ordered high heeled feet which are absolutelutely not the same as the original feet ( I make shoes and boots) and will not fit on my original Lishe body. I will keep them since I hope to order a new Lishe some day, but be very careful.

3. Regular feet won't fit into high heels so there is a reason why optional feet are available. If you try to fit regular feet into high heels, it will most likely distort the material and ruin the shoes!

4. It kind of depends on the shoe... My girl has standard flat feet, but I have her in low heels right now, and they fit great (she doesn't even have trouble standing). If the heel is high enough that the foot has an arch though, it won't work. Check out Dollheart, most of their heels are fine on a regular flat foot.

5. My Elfdoll Soah has regular flat feet and can wear and stand in heeled shoes so long as the heels aren't hugely high causing an extremely arch-shaped sole in the shoe.

The sole of her foot is ususually only touching the inside of the shoe sole at the arch of the foot when she's wearing them - her heel isn't touching and the tips of her toes are resting on the sole of the shoe in the toe area.

But you can't tell that when you look at it.

Teddy

6. Aren't the high-heeled feet from Luts for the Senior Delfs, like Annette and Blanchet, and not for the regular Delfs, like Lishe and Miyu? That might explain why they don't fit -- they're not intended for any Lishe, new or old.

In general, I've found if a doll can tip her toes down enough to stand straight in a high heel, she can wear anything BUT SD16 & similar heels. SD16 have a high arch, so regular flat feet won't fit in them. But my CH and my PW girls have no issue with their high heels from Iplehouse. The CH girls actually stand better in high heels than in regular shoes.

7. Dollmore sells high heels for flat footed BJD. I know, I got some and my CP girls stand fine in them.

8. Thank you for your answers!

9. Which doll is your soon-to-be doll? My two Volks girls have several pairs of heels, and have no problem standing in them with regular flat feet.

[​IMG]

I agree with candygears, though, it depends on which doll and which shoes.

Linda S.
      galatia9

10. I also emailed Leekworld about whether regular SD dolls with flat fee could wear their high heel shoes and the answer was yes. I haven't received the shoes yet so haven't tried it on.

11. I had a Bobobie Pixie and didn't own any special shoes and her feet fit fine in heeled boots. I was able to get them on and off with little to no trouble. She could also stand just fine as long as I could get her to balance (which Bobobie's can be notoriously hard to do with because of their tummy joints)
      I suppose it just depends on the shoe and the length and width of the foot