Hello! Q's about banned section.

Feb 28, 2018

1. I was scrolling through the 'banned' section, and saw that Culur was banned. Why is this so?
      :)

2. I'm not sure if we're technically allowed to talk about why members are banned and I wasn't around when Culur was removed but Googling "Culur banned from DoA" provides links to a few tumblrs that touch on the subject at hand. I want to say it most likely had something to do with breaking one of the rules. The fact that it has to do with her dolls as well typically means it had something to do with rule number 6 or the recast policy (at least from what I've read of other banned dolls)

3. Culur has a long history in the hobby. Her doll itself might be fine/is fine, but when you are banned from DoA, so is your work.

If you search for Culur on Tumblr you will find quite the few posts about what she did.

4. Hi bakagee,

It's against our policies to discuss why a member was banned with anyone but that member themselves.
      Ara is correct - when a person is banned from DoA, any dolls they create in the future are also banned.

I'm locking this thread now. If you have any further questions, please come to Ask the Moderators.