1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Help!-Doll Clothes for Serendipty Cumi-sized doll

Apr 18, 2006

1. Ok, so my cumi doll should be coming soon, and the one website I was told that had clothes that fit her just told me that all their items are out of stock...naturally. :( so I need to know who makes clothes that would fit cumi. As I understand it, she's about 5-5'5 inches. The kind of clothes I'm looking for are little dresses, especially more old fashioned looking ones. Nothing modern. Though I can sew a bit, I would need patterns to try to sew anything for a doll so small, and rather doubt my ability to do sewing for anything that small, anyhow, so I would prefer something I can buy. So are there any similiar sized dolls or websites that any of you know about? Any help would be appreciated, as this is my first tiny tiny, besides Uriel! thanks! :)

2. I can't find Cumi's measurements, but if she is about the same size as Serendipity Aga Fairies (Cookie, Candy, etc.) then this link has pictures of an Aga wearing Wee Patsy dresses.

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18802

She might also be able to wear Pocket Fairy clothes - I don't know but someone else will.

Do you happen to have Cumi's measurements?

Carolyn

3. She's not actually here yet, but some of the comparison pics show that she's almost the same size as Aga fairies, but has slightly longer legs.

4. Margarita Rosa makes clothing that fits Cumi....she's a member here. Cumi is taller than Aga, and a lot of it is leg, so be careful of Aga pants. She will fit in Kelly dresses as longer tops, and pants will go on but be waaaaaay too short. She's kind of slim for PF stuff, from what I've tried on her.

In this pic, she's wearing a Kelly dress as a top, and Margarita jeans
      [​IMG]

This one is Kelly capris and dress...note the length
      [​IMG]

5. Adding my recommendations for Margarita Rosa....!
      What was the website that had Cumi sized clothes?? Inquiring minds want to know! ;0) I have bought some Boneka dresses that fit Cumi well...UFDC website has some and also www.afdoll.com used to have clothes that fit Jane Davies and are aprox. the same size as Cumi...I would think any outfits that fit Kish Ellery would also be in a similar range-though I haven't tried any of those yet.

6. BTW - Where do you buy Cumi? I can't find her even at sites with Serendipity and AG.

Carolyn

7. I remember Margarita mentioned it was an Amazon.com store - you do some search and lo-and-behold - there it is...maybe "serendipitydolls" in some permutation...:ablah:

Some time later to edit:
      FOUND IT in the den archives!
      www.amazon.com/shops/serendipitydoll
      Though I need to see if it has anything useful...

Nevermind - it's crap.

*searches some more* back to edit again...

Valli had this link somwhere in the tiny forum:
      http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts...43Y8528481/qid=1139477100/102-3851304-3757754
      which at least gives you pictures...

8. It looks like they might not actually have any dolls at all for sale right now since you can't get there from one step back in artist dolls.

Carolyn

9. I gather from louisemariellen's most recent post in News that they've backed out of the Amazon venue. I got the feeling that the demand may have overwhelmed the makers? The post is http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59001

Hopefully they'll open an English store soon, I love Cumi and would get another version if she was offered.

10. I make clothes for Cumi. I dont have anythingAvailable at the Moment- But hope to shortly.
      I also make fur wigs that fit her. She looks really cute in them.
      Here she is in my Sweet Pink Wig
      [​IMG]

You can see more wigs for her in my Store link

11. Just to boost the thread !