1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Help finding other Happy Doll Elf Milles out there!

Nov 5, 2016

1. Hi,
      this is Cho-Cho, a Happy Doll Elf Mille. Sometime in the last few years all evidence of her 'relatives' seems to have disappeared! I am not finding her anywhere! No mention- no pics- they are all gone and it is so bizarre! I have seen pictures of her- I know someone who has one (we compared them at a doll show!) but now- I was trying to look up her measurements- the official (so I don't have to do math) ones and nuttin'. Not DOA- not Google- not any other boards- *poof*! Gone! What happened to happy Doll? Where is her old family? Does anyone else here have a Elf Mille? Did I type the wrong name all those years ago? What the heck?? She has adorable dimples and she and Bongy are dimple sisters :)
      Thank you in advance!
      Zanny and Cho-Cho
      [​IMG]

On the far right (Here with Sharmin and Tiffee many years ago....)
      [​IMG]

2. Bumpity! Anyone?

3. I'm pretty sure I never saw anyone else buy one besides you. She was on my wishlist but I was still a student when she was available.

I'm still sad I sold my Carrie, I love the Happydoll mini bodies.

4. @QZanny, I own a Happydoll Mill, who I bought from Dolls & Friends online 10 years ago. I'm glad I did, because I never really saw any others, and Happydoll itself went away in 2009. A few years back, someone saw my Mill on my BJD photo stories website and wanted to know if I would sell her; she'd been looking high and low for one!

Yours is darling, and I love the photo with her gal pals, who're also long-gone sculpts. <3

5. I wondered what happened. There is nothing out there! :( Grace of GraceFaire also has one. We talked about them a few times at the Puyallup doll shows.I'd love to see pics of yours beamlette, if you still have some? She is one of my very faves <3 So good to know something anyway!

6. @QZanny, sadly, I don't have a lot of pictures of my Mill, but I did find this one from earlier this year --

[​IMG]

And she has a photo story on my BJD website, along with her little sister, a Happydoll Teenie --

"What a Pretty New Easter Dress, Sophie..."

Mine has a Happydoll default face-up, which is a little pale, but I've grown to like it :) Did your Mill come blank, and did you do her face-up? She looks more sophisticated than my Mill -- and definitely a grown-up version of Bong Sun Wha ;)

7. Oh that is darling! :) Ours came blank.. I love the red hair :) ChoCho had black mohair for many years but now it is white. She has such a kind face <3 [​IMG]