1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Heydoll Discussion

Feb 21, 2021

1. Since I didn't see any thread for this company, I decided to open one.
      I just ordered their 58cm girl body, and I can't wait to receive it!
      Any Heydoll owners here that want to share their dolls? I would be very happy to see them

HERE the waiting room thread.

Check a few posts down here to see a list of the dolls they offer and some more infos on the company!

Official dealers are (edited on 04/05/21)
      Legendoll
      Newcloversinging

#1 Rurimas, Feb 21, 2021
      Last edited: May 4, 2021
    2. I haven't ordered yet but I've been eyeing the larger girl body for an upcoming head, just need to see the head colour in person before ordering! They seem to have lovely sculpts. Also, I fell in love with Lovan / Luo Fan so he'll definitely be coming home too :D

3. I took a bet for the color, I got normal pink skin and I hope it will match the head I got decently... If not, I will try to color match the head :shudder
      Sadly their resin chart doesn't have photos of the resin colors, but just the flat color, so it's more difficult to pick.
      Yeah! Their boys look lovely, I wonder why they're so unknown since their male sculpts could be very popular between collectors that like the realistic/korean style. Maybe cause it's pretty new and there aren't many dealer that sell them?

4. @Rurimas I hope it will match well! What head did you get it for?
      It's difficult to find much about them unfortunately, I'm not sure why. It seems only one dealer has them (Legenddoll). I've been looking for owner photos, especially of the SD sculpts, but it's not easy to find them at all. I hope that changes soon :)

5. I got Ferris from 2D doll. Hope she will work out!
      Yeah, I hope that other dealers will start to sell theyr dolls cause they look pretty nice. I will maybe ask to some dealers if they can think about it.

6. I plan to order through newclover-singing in the future so hopefully they will start carrying them after that :)

7. Hopefully.

I am planning to order through Christina too. Although, I will do it only at the end of this or next year.

:wiggle

8. Maybe if a lot of people mail her to ask for Heydoll, she will think about dealing it! I hope so.

I hope she will start to deal them, I think with enough interested she may do it

9. The 58cm girl body looks lovely, and so poseable! I hope they make more heads, their dolls are so nice.

As far as resin color, I have a smaller Heydoll in normal pink and it is a really nice shade. He is just a tiny bit lighter and less peach than my Luts normal skin girl (though she is a year older so may have some yellowing). Overall I would say it is a fairly light NS especially compared to companies like Fairyland, Bluefairy, and Soom that make darker/pinker/peachier NS.

10. Some information

Heydoll weibo
      微博
      Heydoll taobao
      https://shop218063759.taobao.com/?spm=2013.1.1000126.2.4026658fQbrcDF

Official dealers

Legendoll

Non dealers

Can be ordered through various taobao shopping agents as well as newcloversinging. You need to mail her taobao link to the product you want.

Company has regular events: 20% and other freebies.

Big dolls used to come in carrying bags. They, probably, still do.

Heads, jointed hands and bodies can be ordered sepparately.

Dolls can be ordered in milk white, normal yellow and normal pink. Big boy dolls have tan options.

[​IMG]

NSFW links to taobao

Heydoll bjd娃娃 3分(58cm )女素体-淘宝网
      58 girl body measurements
      Can be ordered as 3 part or 1 part (no joint on torso, M chest) body

Height with head:58cm
      Head circumference:23cm
      Neck girth :8.5cm
      Shoulder width:11cm
      Chest measurement:
      Small 22
      Medium 23,5
      Large 24,5
      Waistline:17.5cm
      Hip line:25.5cm
      Arm length:23cm
      Hand length: 5cm
      Arm circumference 7,5cm
      Wrist circumference 5,1cm
      Leg length:31cm
      Thigh circumference:15cm
      Foot length:6.8cm
      Foot width: 2,5 cm

Heydoll bjd娃娃 3分(62cm )大女素体-淘宝网
      62 girl measurements
      Height with head:62cm
      Head circumference:22,5cm
      Neck girth : 9cm
      Shoulder width:13,5cm
      Chest measurement:
      Medium 26,5 cm
      Large 27,5cm
      Waistline:
      Hip line:
      Arm length:
      Hand length:
      Arm circumference
      Wrist circumference
      Leg length:
      Thigh circumference:
      Foot length:
      Foot width:

Heydoll bjd娃娃 3分(65cm )大女素体-淘宝网
      New 65 cm girl body
      no data yet

Heydoll bjd娃娃 68cm 大叔素体-淘宝网

68 boy measurements
      Height with head:
      You can choose
      68cm or 71cm body
      Neck girth:
      You can choose
      10,5cm or 11 cm neck
      Shoulder width:15 cm
      Chest measurement:
      Waistline: cm
      Hip line: cm
      Arm length: cm
      Hand length: cm
      Arm circumference cm
      Wrist circumference cm
      Leg length: cm
      Thigh circumference: cm
      Foot length: 8,5cm
      Foot width: 3,2cm

Heydoll bjd娃娃 爱猫团75叔体-淘宝网
      75 boy measurments
      Height with head: 75cm
      Neck girth : 12cm
      Shoulder width:19cm
      Chest measurement: 33cm
      Waistline: 24,5cm
      Hip line: 31,5 cm
      Arm length:30cm
      Hand length:
      Arm circumference
      Wrist circumference
      Leg length: cm
      Thigh circumference:
      Foot length:9cm
      Foot width: 3,5 cm

Jointed hands for dolls
      Can be ordered sepparately. There are jh for 58, 62, 68, dolls.

Besides big dolls, company has one 1/4 female doll and tinies.

Recently they have released two new dolls.
      Girl
      Heydoll bjd娃娃 三分女 夏梦(豹纹装)-淘宝网

and a boy
      https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1-c-s.w4004-21226359198.2.6f4cd108tXzsy9&id=639826430844

#10 Swampruler, Mar 9, 2021
      Last edited: Mar 9, 2021
    11. --Mod Note--

The mod team has not reviewed this company's works yet. This thread is being temporarily locked pending our topicality discussion.

12. Update!

Heydoll's current works have been decided as on topic! :)

13. Thank you! I'm happy, they look like a pretty cool new company. I hope to receive my body soon so I can do a review on it :aeyepop:

14. My body was shipped already!!! Wow, that was a short wait. Let's hope it comes fast :aeyepop:

I updated the first post with a link for the waiting room, in case someone is waiting for a doll and wants to join the wait hype :3nodding:

15. I finally had time to do a box opening, you can fin it HERE

I’m super happy about the body! The only thing I wasn’t 100% happy where the boobs, but in the end the size it’s perfectly as I wanted, so even if the shape is not what I hoped for it’s fine. They’re not too bad actually, and the rest of the body satisfies me so much I can live with them.

Lemme spam some pics, doll nudity ahead! (There are more on flickr, check the album)

[​IMG]Heydoll 58cm body by Ruri Mad, su Flickr

Color match isn’t too bad. Both in n-pink, the head is a 2ddoll 64cm girl

Proportion wise, the head fits the body nicely. I really wonder how it looks on her original body that’s 6cm bigger than this one.... mistery.

16. I feel like I'm spamming this post so much lol
      But good news! Newcloversinging started to officially deal Heydoll, so it will be easier to order it. I asked her if she could deal it and she accepted, I'm super happy!

17. Hello, I just encountered this doll on newcloversinging and kinda interested in their resin colors and comparison with other companies' dolls (e.g. Angell Studio, Loong Soul, Luts, or anything else). Does anyone have any pictures?

I am interested in their girl body cause they have waist joint and thigh mobility xD also, for owners, how is the doll holding poses? Can you do any fancy or weird poses with the doll (i.e how's the range of motions?)

18. I only own DFH, DFA and 2DDoll pink skin, a DFA yellow head, Doll leaves white and normal. My heydoll body is in normal pink skin. If you can wait this weekend (before if I manage) I can make comparison pictures between all the resin I have. There's a picture up here of the 2ddoll pink resin head on my body.
      As for mobility, it's great! It has a joint on the forearm too, so the range of motion for the arms is the best of all my dolls. The thigh has 3 notches so she can hold 3 different poses, and the waist joint has some notches too that help posing it.
      My body holds the poses pretty well! The waist joint in particular is stable as a rock, I have a pic of some weird poses she could hold without any support.
      She remained firmly in that pose for a lot of time cause I left her like that while I was doing other stuff lol. If you wanna see some more pics of the body, check my flickr, I have some albums for it.
      As for standing, she stands pretty well, but she probably would have the best stability with some sueding on the hips, thing I'm gonna do on all my other dolls too, even the great standers. Her hands move pretty well on the wrists, her feet too. The chest joint stays in place with a notch on the back and one in the front, when disengaged you can move it and pose it (so unless you try to move it it stays in place, which is nice).

19. Oh wow! I love how slender yet soft those bodies look, very much the aesthetic I like with my dolls. Good to know and keep in mind when thinking of hybrids, thanks for starting this thread and sharing those photos @Rurimas !

20. Happy it's helpful! This company is a nice hidden gem, I'm happy I tried my luck an bought from them.
      The 58cm body looks so proportioned and nice! It's slender but still has a pretty harmonic figure, while not looking too skinny. I think the fact the joints match so flawlessly helps, the waist joint when not engaged is barely visible and doesn't affect the eye as bad as the usual "panty" joints. I love it! And for once she doesn't have a wasp waist, I actually don't like at all all those dolls with a minuscule waist compared to the rest of the body.
      I will share more pics for who is interested, I have to find some time in the weekend to take more pics of the body. I actually didn't have time to take more pics of all the joints and how it can pose. :shudder

Tags: