1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

High Heels for MSD? Where?

Apr 23, 2006

1. All the BJDs I've seen have flat feet and yet I have seen some people that have high heals for your dolls. Where do you get high heals and how do they fit?
      I'm waiting for a Narin..Narae and a Serendipity Freyja. I would like to be able to get high heals. I hope someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance!

2. I've been looking for some high heels myself. So troublesome.

3. Do you want high heel shoes? Or feet? If it is high heel shoes you want look at Luts shoes for Mini Fee

4. Thanks! I'll check out the ones on Luts. I'm geting a Narae and she has flat feet but I want a shoe that has a good heal or looks like a high heal.

5. Can a DoC wear those shoes?

6. have you tried leeke preorders?

btw heal is what you do to a wound, heel is what is on your foot and on your shoe.

7. Oh my goodness! Thank you for telling me, didn't even notice it. Duhhh, of course. And it's in the title of the thread...ugh :blush

8. I do not know. I don't own a Doc......... yet :)

9. Thanks, they had them but out of stock. At least I know where I can find them.

Another question..what about sun glasses for the smaller dolls? All I have found so far is ones for the larger dolls.

10. have a look at www.leekeworld.us
      last time I looked they had some high heeled shoes for both MSD and Leeke...

11. Thanks! Next group order I will get them. I was thinking about the sun glasses and with summer coming maybe there will be baby sunglasses.
      Now I better get off and get busy!
      thanks for all the help

12. Would the Narae wear the size M or DL in Leeke?
      Thanks