1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

High praise for Gloriasdream!

Jun 12, 2006

1. I bought an SD outfit from Gloriasdream and communication was ecxellent, shipping was really fast and the outfit was well packed. Couldn't have asked for better :)

2. Gloriasdream bought a pair of urethane eyes from me, and was absolutely wonderful to deal with! The whole transaction was quick, friendly, and pain-free. XD Thanks so much!

3. Bought a SOOM saiph; excellent to work with and patient! A++
      Thanks!!

4. Another great transaction with Gloriasdream as the buyer. Always a pleasure to deal with.

5. I sold a 43cm Narae to Gloriasdream and she was wonderful! She kept in contact and was very very nice :)

Thank you so much for being wonderful!
      ~Giovanna :aheartbea

6. I just sold Gloriasdream a 43cm Narae Butterfly, and she was a dream buyer. Communication was great, and payment was super quick. Thank you so much!!

7. I bought a doll with a short layaway, it was another very good transaction, I really like dealing with Gloriasdream!! I will buy again!!!

:):):fangirl:

8. I bought a Dollstown boy body from Gloria and she shipped him well packed and fast. I am still waiting to hear who did the body blushing but if it was her she did a great job, if not she sure knows how to find talent.

9. Gloriasdream is the best.. I always have the best transactions with her. this time I got a stunning Seola 13 head and everything was perfect as usual. I love my purchases from her , Shes a gem in the marketplace for sure

10. Gloriasdream Bought an msd body from me. Great communication. Payment was swift. Thanks a billion.

11. My Kaye Headback came in quickly and was very wel packaged! Thanks a ton!

12. i had a doll split available, and Amye bought the head, a Kaye Wigs Pepper!
      this was the easiest transaction ever, she is a real "doll", i would definitely transact with her again.

13. gloriasdream just bought a pair of Mio pants from me. She was extremely patient when I was a little confused about which pair of pants she wanted and was very responsive when I had a few clarifications I needed to make. She was friendly in PMs and made quickly and was a complete pleasure to engage in a transaction with. I would definitely engage in future transactions with her. :bellcookie

14. gloriasdream - bought a 43cm tanning Narae from me and everything went great. Great communication and really nice to work with. I highly recommend.

Thanks,
      Yia

15. Gloriasdream purchased a few wigs from myself. She was prompt with communication and payment. Very friendly, you'd be crazy not to do business with her!
      Thank you again!

16. I've purchased Julep Gum Drops, from Gloriasdream.
      Both eyes are flawless, in perfect condition, and were packaged very well.
      Communication was great, this transaction has been marvelous.
      I would happily work with her again in the future~!

17. gloriasdream bought a Dolga wig from me. The transaction was flawless, I would be very happy to deal again with her in the future. :)

18. Gloria sold me a Littlefee girl body, hands, and wings... They were packed safely and arrived really fast! Thank you so much!

19. Purchased a Little Fee Ante Enhanced plate from Gloriasdream and it's fantastic!, Quick shipping, package with TLC..Quick replies to emails and as friendly as can be. Thank you once again for a Terrific Sale, Recommend to all!!!!;)