1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Hot Souldoll boys! Kanguk, Chiru, and Tae

Jul 4, 2008

1. I thought I would go ahead and open a discussion thread for the three new Souldoll guys; Kanguk, Chiru and Tae. I am very excited to see more dolls by Souldoll, ever since they changed their style! :D These guys look very realistic looking, and have a beautiful asian look to them. ^^

Pics are up!

Kanguk: http://www.souldoll.com/shop/step1.php?number=1481

Chiru: http://souldoll.com/shop/step1.php?number=1480

Tae: http://souldoll.com/shop/step1.php?number=1479

My favorite so far is Kanguk, he is really cute!! X3 Chiru is also, but Tae has a very serious looking face! :D

......geez Souldoll...>_______> I'm still trying to save up for an Ize!

2. me do want, but what's the height?

3. Oh, God....... just when I finally get the Souldoll sculpt I've been lusting after for months, they come out with these guys..... Tae.... *wipes drool from face*

Maybe they are the boy counterpart to the new Bling MSD sized girls? Oh, that would be amazing!

4. They are the same as the other Double souldoll boys...63cms. ^^

5. nice..
      but i must say the faceups don't do them much good D:"
      Think they could look WAY better :'D

I like Kanguk.. but in that on picture you see his jaw..it looks strange with the neck.
      Hope they post better photo's soon.

I hope i can get a Kanguk head from Souldoll because i have a Ize comming.
      More pretty asian heads for me :3

6. They look super asian! 8 3

7. Love them , But I am broke now ... Can't even save for Ize T_T. maybe later on 2009.. hopefully XD

8. Do want. :D Oh gosh Kanguk is stealing my SOUL! They're all gorgeous, but - but man. Kanguk. :D

9. Love Kanguk! He's so cute ^^ I agree with you Dybbuk, Souldolls new style is a lot more beautiful and attractive!

10. Oh noesss why does Kanguk have to be perfect for one of my characters?! They're all pretty nice looking though I agree their faceups could look way better. but that's changeable.

11. @Naiara: I agree...with different faceups...i think the true beauty in the mold will shine :D

^-^ I wonder who will be the most popular out of the three, Kanguk is very cute, but I started looking at Chiru too~~ and I think I'm starting to like him more.

Tae looks very serious, though I like that he is a bit different from the first two. ^^

12. The brows kind of scare me, but I am developing a serious lust for Tae..... he is just soooo much love!!! :D:D:D:D (I have a thing for serious characters and doll molds...)

13. They look like boys of korean boy bands! XD The sculptor was probably listening to Big Bang and DBSK while they worked on the new sculpts. XD; the hip hop clothing is also reminsicent of Big Bang's style as well. :aheartbea

14. Oh, man! ;_; They're really SD? I was hoping for MSD to have more of an excuse to splurge when they're released, but hey! whatever works! LOL!
      I definately want to get my hands on kanguk, at least... -sigh!!- He's so cute!

15. @aquarius85: agreed!! I wish they would sell the hip hop clothes they photograph their dolls in though.

@satoru: Yes they are SD, they are listed with the other Double boys. ^^ ahaha i would love to splurge on them too ><;;;

16. they might. didn't they do that with sleeping ize and ize?

17. Yes they did :D...i hope they will do the same for them~

18. I love souldoll - petty I love my bank account too!

19. So is there any idea when these lovies will be released? :D

20. Joining the Kanguk fan club. He reminds me of a boyish Gackt.