1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How many BJDs do you have? (2017-2018)

Mar 7, 2017

?

How many BJDs do you have?

Poll closed Jan 11, 2019.
  1. 0

26 vote(s)
    4.6%
  2. 1-5

228 vote(s)
    40.7%
  3. 6-10

108 vote(s)
    19.3%
  4. 11-15

50 vote(s)
    8.9%
  5. 16-20

44 vote(s)
    7.9%
  6. 21-30

33 vote(s)
    5.9%
  7. 31-40

20 vote(s)
    3.6%
  8. 41-50

18 vote(s)
    3.2%
  9. 51-100

22 vote(s)
    3.9%
  10. over 100

11 vote(s)
    2.0%
    1. I have two (soon to be three!). And, like everyone, a couple of floating heads.

2. Currently nine with one more on pre-order. My limit is ten and with another doll on my wish list, the number is up for one unlucky soul in my collection who may have to find her new home later this year. I have so little room and so little budget. I love to use my dolls as projects. Once completed i often need to sell them to fund the next. As you can tell with nine, that doesn't always happen! :D

3. I might have nine that are on-topic here, I just checked the off-topic list and no longer see my once OT doll listed. :)

4. Right now I have 4 and am waiting on one more. I think five dolls is a good number. Plus, I will have one in each size, SD, MSD, YoSD, Tiny BJD, and a BJD animal.

5. I have two full dolls, one floating head, and one headless body. Aren't I lucky that the floating head and body are totally different sizes and don't fit together?

6. I have 3 MSDs, 1 YoSD, and 1 tiny animal. When I first got into the hobby, I never thought I'd have more than 1!

7. Well...at least there's three other people in my number range XD *notalone*
      I can't put the actual number as I would have to go count, and just no.

8. I have 13. There are a few of them I don't really like anymore and will probably try and sell them at some point. I collect other dolls, too, but am thinking of selling some of them as well, so I can buy more BJD's.

9. I have 7 full dolls at the moment and a lot of heads that need bodies.

10. I have 3, but intent to buy 2 more this month.

11. I have fifteen and one on the way <3 5 SD size, 4 70cm, and 6(+1) MSD. :D

But in my household there are roughly twice that, because my fiancee collects BJDs as well.

12. Hmm...

8 Tiny Size (wow they add up fast) *_*
      5 YOSD sized
      1 Soom Faery Legend
      4 MSD size

13. I have seven which may or may not be going down to six soon. I used to have more, but had to sell a handful due to financial problems. But honestly, the amount I have right now is comfortable. I want a lot more, but I'm currently trying to finish the dolls I have and not pick anymore up in the process. I love them all, but one might have to go to get the floating head a body hahaha

14. I have 2 super dollfie girls and a dollfie dream, im planning on adding a new girl or boy to my collection this year. But I'm kinda still broke from my last doll purchase :sweat

15. 16 currently plus other types of dolls besides BJD, (17" fashion dolls, Barbie, Monster High, 1/12 dollhouse dolls etc.) and I really need to organize my collection so I'm currently on a no-doll-buy and only buying parts, goods and supplies to complete current dolls. A head-back here, eyes and a wig there, hunting some sturdy stands etc. Some are bald, blank and unstyled. >.<

By the end of 2017, I'm hoping they will look a little more complete overall and then I can really see where I want to go from there.

16. 21 resin bjds at the moment. I do think that number is too high for me but I also don't think I'm done buying dolls. Yet none of my current crew wants to move. Lol. And I have run out of space.

It is a struggle. Bjds are too addictive. And those tinies multiply like bunnies. XD

17. 1 full doll (still on her way home) and 1 floating head for me! I'd love to be adding more in the coming months though :D

18. I have two floating heads, though I just ordered a body so that is soon to be one doll and one floating head.

19. I have only 1 BJD. Some time ago I buy anothar 2 but I rly dont like them. So a decidet sell them and stay with only one.

20. 8 full dolls, 1 off topic and 1 head. I can't wait to have more and this without counting other doll types.