1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How many BJDs do you have? (2017-2018)

Mar 7, 2017

?

How many BJDs do you have?

Poll closed Jan 11, 2019.
  1. 0

26 vote(s)
    4.6%
  2. 1-5

228 vote(s)
    40.7%
  3. 6-10

108 vote(s)
    19.3%
  4. 11-15

50 vote(s)
    8.9%
  5. 16-20

44 vote(s)
    7.9%
  6. 21-30

33 vote(s)
    5.9%
  7. 31-40

20 vote(s)
    3.6%
  8. 41-50

18 vote(s)
    3.2%
  9. 51-100

22 vote(s)
    3.9%
  10. over 100

11 vote(s)
    2.0%
    1. Three full dolls, two floating heads.

2. 12 BJD, 3 incoming + 3 in unsure box limbo
      15 DD, 2 incoming, 1 I'm selling to friend + 1 in unsure box limbo

So.... 32 full dolls in various states in my house. I also have like 8 floating heads :sweat

3. I have 47, not including the ones I'm trying to sell. :sweat But I'm probably going to put some more on the market soon. I'm hoping to get down below 40 eventually.

4. I have four full dolls and 1 floating head so far ^_^

5. i only have 2 full dolls and 2 more floating heads~

6. I've got 6 full dolls, all SD, five boys and one girl. right now that feels like enough dolls, but maybe i'll get another one some day. i'm a big impulse buyer...

7. Three full dolls at home, two more paid for and on the way.

8. I sometimes can't believe it, but after a decade in the hobby I have 33. It's amazing how they multiplied...and while I certainly never meant for this to happen, I'm absolutely in love with everyone in my collection and they're not going anywhere.:)

#88 PoeticSoul, Apr 23, 2017
      Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
    9. I have 22 with one more on the way. I found BJDs 4.5 years ago and they took over my hobby life. Since I love to sew and do crafty stuff I now have a captive audience to do things for and they don't complain.

10. I have 2 on the way, I also have 1 floating head at home :)

11. I have six, and as much as I have other dolls I'd like to get I feel like I can't concentrate on much more than that!
      That may just be because my girlfriend's collection resides in the same area, she has eight dolls (two of them are on the way). That makes for a total of twelve in the house with the mentioned two on the way.

12. I have 3 full dolls and 2 bodies, and I'm waiting for one full doll and two heads.
      In addition to that I have 3 full dolls and 7 heads I intend to sell.

so total: 6 full dolls, 2 bodies and 9 heads.

13. Um...I have 50 full dolls right now, plus two full on order and a floating head on order. I don't know how many floating heads I have waiting for bodies >.>;

14. Omg 50 ^^ I've 9 full bjd dolls and one floating head. My daughter gave me the bjd fever and now I passed her in how many dolls I have :/ I do think this is enough for me :)

15. Just the one bjd, but my mother is talking about birthday presents and I think she's serious... so that might change soon. :kitty2

16. I've got seven and two more on the way.

17. I have 10 full dolls at the moment, and wanting one more!!

18. One, and one incoming. Always planning more, but whether I will actually expand beyond two? I don't know, yet.

19. I technically have 6, though I'm selling one.

20. I have 19 full dolls with 1 on the way. I don't have any more dolls on my wishlist, so it would have to be an amazing doll for me to add it to my collection!