1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How many BJDs do you have? (2017-2018)

Mar 7, 2017

?

How many BJDs do you have?

Poll closed Jan 11, 2019.
  1. 0

26 vote(s)
    4.6%
  2. 1-5

228 vote(s)
    40.7%
  3. 6-10

108 vote(s)
    19.3%
  4. 11-15

50 vote(s)
    8.9%
  5. 16-20

44 vote(s)
    7.9%
  6. 21-30

33 vote(s)
    5.9%
  7. 31-40

20 vote(s)
    3.6%
  8. 41-50

18 vote(s)
    3.2%
  9. 51-100

22 vote(s)
    3.9%
  10. over 100

11 vote(s)
    2.0%
    1. I have 5, one SD and four MNF.
      I only have 3 on my wish list.
      And think my cap would be ten. At least that's what my brain is saying right now. Haha

2. I had 22, now with today's delivery I will have 24 full dolls.

3. 4 complete dolls with a bunch of heads. Several heads need a new body, so my collection is scheduled to grow soon.

4. I have 3 dolls as of now and planning to order a male one within the year :)

5. By the end of June I'll have 10 with #11 this fall. This, I think is enough. :XD:

6. Just the two for now, I have tons on my wishlist but I don't think I would ever want a crew much bigger than 15-20ish *_* sounds overwhelming! Who knows though lol

7. one right now! I plan to slooowwwwly expand my collection in the future :3nodding:

8. Currently I have 18 and a floating head, though I intend to sell one of them and the head. And I still have more on my wishlist!

9. 25, down from 30. I used to have all of them on display, but these days only five of them are out in the open - the rest have been packed up for two years now, which has been changing how I think about them.

10. Three! I have plans to get one..two..six more. Lol and those are just the ones I have plans for.

11. At one time I had 5/6 I think. I'm down to one. I'm slowly getting back on my feet and am going to add a few more soon.

12. Only have two full dolls right now, but I hope to have more than that in the near future!~

13. I have 5 full dolls! No floating heads or headless bodies. My wishlist is pretty long though. :lol:

14. I have 3 completed dolls, 1 floating head who needs a body and just ordered 1 new one :'D Slowly but surely my group is getting bigger. The wishlist on the other hand has 6 dolls on it xD Let's see if I'm able to get them all!

15. At the moment I have 15 dolls but I'm always finding new ones I don't remember buying. Two months ago I only had 8 dolls,then I found 7 others I didn't remember buying this past month. I'm finding all kinds of heads every time I turn around, lost count.

16. I have four right now with one more on the way. Expect him any day now!

17. If I'm counting correctly, I have 5 full dolls and 3 heads that share couple of the bodies. Oh, and I've also got 1 special gift head I got when ordering one of the dolls, however it's in different scale to all the bodies I have, so it's chilling out in some box somewhere for now.

The count is going to grow soon though, because I ordered another full doll and a head a couple of months ago. I'm so excited to finally have 2 bodies for my supia heads to share, it has been inconvenient having 3 heads share 1 body, even though at first 5 heads sharing 2 bodies doesn't sound much better, I'm expecting for it to make my sewing projects more enjoyable, since I'll be able work on 2 projects at the same time without having to always undress the pieces of the other one (I tend to get bored if I'm working only on 1 project at a time, so). :sweat

18. I currently have 18, although it'll be 19 tomorrow. I've had as high as 37 at one time, but I've been scaling back quite a lot, and I hope to get the number down to about 15, if I can.

19. I have
      3 ai dolls
      volks super dollfie mimi
      luts kid delf ani
      elfdoll soah
      one bobobie

20. Now I have 19 dolls. Love all of my residents. Appreciate every moment in our hobby, but it is good and educational. Learned a lot with my dolls.