1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How Old Are You (continued)

Mar 16, 2015

1. I'm 25 in June and waiting for my first BJD to arrive currently!

I've wanted one for a long time now, but only recently summoned the courage to settle on one. I thought a lot of BJD owners were either much older or younger than me, haha! xD

2. I'm 27 and just now waiting on my first BJD. 27 doesn't seem old, in theory, but I'm already starting to forget my age. For a few months, I was 80% sure I was 28 already. Literally had to pull out my license and do the math. To make matters worse, my SO and my own mother really couldn't tell me one way or the other until I did aforementioned math.

So, apparently, I'm ancient.

3. I'm 20, and have been in the hobby for a little over a year. I started with Blythes, and then kinda got sucked into BJDs by that way. :P I feel like Blythe is a gateway drug to BJDs....

4. I am 33. I started collecting dolls about two years ago. Just getting into bjd now ;)

5. I'm 22 and waiting for my first doll now!

6. 25. Been collecting dolls since I was 17. But it sure is easier now than being a broke teen!:sweat

7. I'm 23. Hoping to get my first doll this year. (:
      But I've always been into dolls.

8. I am 23 this year, wanting to get my first doll soon!

9. I'm turning 21 this summer, it doesn't sound much, but it feels like more because I teach kids aged from 12 up in a drawing workshop. :sweat

10. I love seeing that I'm not the only young (13-17) year old teenager in the hobby. :D

11. I'm 36, started collecting dolls in general at age 5. I started collecting bjd's at age 26 :)

12. I`m 47, getting 48 next Thursday.Collecting Dolls nearly 10 years now.My first BJD about 3 years ago.

13. I'm 24 years old and I'm turning 25 this coming 16th!
      I think age don't matter for BJDs as long as you like :)

14. I'm 33 and started collecting BJDs when I was 30. I have never collected any dolls before then!

15. I'll be 26 soon and have been collecting BJDs since I was 15. I've always been a doll person though, I just can't give them up. :)

16. I'm 20 years old now, but I've been interested in BJDs since my junior highs school. I had a few years break from the hobby, but now I'm starting up again :)

17. Turning 32 this year! And I started collecting... Well, the first one was a 21 birthday present to myself, I've been doing this longer than I thought!

18. I'm 29 turning 30 in August. Got interested in the hobby around nine or ten years ago... Waited six years before ordering my first doll. Nope, I'm not to old for this. Just need to get it across to people that these dolls are not life size, nor for anything sexual in nature. Oh the things people think when they hear 'doll' :roll:

19. I was 17 when I started and in less than a week I'll be 21.

20. ;) I am 28 and I have been in this hobby for 10 years! I think I'll stick around for another 10 years :p