1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

how old is your unoa?

Mar 23, 2007

1. hi, id like to see the majority of how old is your unoa?

2. Soda*pop is 16 and her brother Akoeabsolute's Munchy Pumpkin is 19

3. Yuna is 15. :)

4. Helly is 19.

5. My L-bi, Coléon, is fifteen.

6. True's mentally 17, she looks about 13 though, poor girl...:sweat she prays every night her body will fill out so people stop treating her like a baby.

7. oh wow.. that's a good question; I thought at first the question was how long I've had unoa. I'd say they are in their late teens.

8. Wow! So young! I don't have my Unoa yet, but her character is supposed to be in her early 20's. I guess because I'm 22, but I look 16 is why it doesn't seem weird that such a young faced doll would be in her 20's like me. ;) Haha.

9. I think my girls are 14 (Lusis) and 15 (Sist).. something like that.
      They both are still flat-chested :)

10. lets see. . . amber is about 15 (she celabrates her sweet sixteeth though :cake:) Juilus is 16 so is Ingrid and to briar, and jermy is seventeen and Kiki is 14

but all of them "grow" over corse of the photostories i have planned

11. Nadia is 14 and Miho is 19-20 years old.

12. My Lusis (Raquel) is to be 17 when I get her and she is going to have the large bust. My future Sist (Paris) is going to be 17-18 but with the small bust. I've been thinking about a second Lusis, she might be 19-20 with the large bust.

13. I havent got his final wig, so I havent fixed an age for him. I think the age is dependent on a few things. If you only have mini sized dolls then you probably have more flexibility in age. If you have a girl, you can probably have a broader age range also (I'm barely 5 feet myself). But if you have SD sized dolls also and want them together with the ages that make sense in their proportions, then you are probably looking in early-mid teens.

For a different request, I took a picture of 3 msds (unoa l-bi, volks msd toppi boy, doc elf kirill) with I-ra (DoT). As you can see, they are much smaller, coming up to about her under arm. Compared to a male SD size, they would be much shorter.

For non-human creatures, age is much more fluid (Kirill is 200 and the demon boy is around 100 or so), but my l-bi is a human and by size, he's either a very, very short adult or an average young teen. Personally, I'm leaning toward 13-15 but will need to wait until he has is own wig and eyes to decide.

http://members.shaw.ca/homezoo/iraminis.jpg

But all that said, its a totally personal thing. Thats what is so great about BJDs. Even two of the same doll are so different based on who they became as a result of their human companions.

14. Hmm, what an interesting question. I guess I consider my girls ageless. Sometimes I dress them as provacative adults, and other times as cute little girls. They are very versatile, well maybe not with their large busts on. Those aren't very little girlish!

15. I will see my U-noas like this as well.....ageless, sometime dressing as an adult, othher times like a child.

16. ooh and Becky is 14

17. basqui, my lusis, is a dryad, or a tree nymph, and immortal (she says she's hundreds of years old, but won't give me a date, as she doesn't remember!). she has the benefits of eternal youth on her side. most times she acts young and flirty, but some days you can see the ages in her eyes....

18. My Darline is in her early twenties, didn't say mch more than that.

19. Elliott, my L-Bi boy, is 16. I can't see him anything but a teenager. >.<

20. unoas cant be be over 18 for me mabye twenty but thats it