1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

HTTDolls

Jan 29, 2011

1. HTTDolls
      * What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

PLEASE STICK TO THE FACTS!

2. * What did you order? HTT tan Bambee head
      * When did you order? September 27th-ish
      * How was the communication? Great! Sarah was very friendly and answered all my questions in a timely manner.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy, I used PayPal.
      * How long did it take to ship? Not long at all -- she shipped within a week after my order, I had the head by Oct. 6th.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, the head is very pretty, with a clever headcap. Nicely finished, too.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? n/a

3. * What did you order? HTTDOLL Bambee head in tan
      * When did you order? Feb.2nd,2011
      * How was the communication? She replied in a timely manner and was very kind.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy! I was told I could do a layaway but ended up paying it all at once.
      * How long did it take to ship? Only a few days!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? This is my dream head and Im very happy with the quality.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very! 10/10
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? ---
      * Would you order from this company again? Oh yes and I plan to!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes

4. * What did you order? Bambee head in NS with faceup.
      * When did you order? June 7th.
      * How was the communication? Good. I didn't have any questions but she confirmed the order and estimated when it would be shipped out. -- And now, I'll rate the communication as amazing, due to the refund business~
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy, with paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? June 18th.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? I want to say yes, but I also want to say no. The faceup was $25 and absolutely gorgeous--but the head was packaged in what must be the absolute worst way possible. The faceup was dirty and rubbed off in some places, and the dirt couldn't have been from the way it was packaged. So the resin quality and the sculpt? Perfect. The faceup and the packaging? Awful. The faceup is beautiful, I'll say that again, but I expected... better packaging.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Pretty much, except for the faceup issues.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? No, not at all. Read the above for the faceup and packaging issues.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Bamna came to me and offered me a refund for the faceup without me even telling her. She'd found my post here + my box opening for the head and then contacted me.
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Maybe.

EDIT:

Bamna saw my post here + my box opening thread and sent me a PM saying she wanted to refund me the faceup. Which is pretty amazing, because I can't think of many people or companies that would do that. So I've changed my post around a little. to reflect that.

5. What did you order?
      hTT Bambee head in white

* When did you order?
      2012 during the big sale in April

* How was the communication?
      Amazing! I spoke to them before i placed my order and she stayed in contact till i received my item.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Vey easy. I paid through paypal.

* How long did it take to ship?
      less than 3 days

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      God,yea! I abosolutely my head.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes,she takes very clear photos of her items.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes

n/a
      * Would you order from this company again?
      yes

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      yes

6. HTTDolls
      * What did you order? Bambee head in tan
      * When did you order? June 4th, 2013
      * How was the communication? 5/5
      * How easy was it to pay? 5/5
      * How long did it take to ship? 2 days later , June 6th, 2013. I changed the address so Im sure it would have been even faster!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, I got it on sale but even then, it's worth its original price.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? 100% like the sales picture
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Extremely satisfied.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? --------------
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, this is my second time ordering.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes.

7. Feedback for HTTDolls:
      * What did you order? A Bambee head
      * When did you order? On 02/23/2014
      * How was the communication? Very fast, friendly and helpful answers.
      * How easy was it to pay? As usual, through paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? The package shipped less than a week after ordering; it landed in my country (international shipping through EMS) very quickly, then it got jammed in some customs office and from then on it took ages for it to find its way to my home. So it goes.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Totally.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, exactly.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Of course!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Why not?

8. * What did you order? Souldoll Karin
      * When did you order? Layaway last year
      * How was the communication? Excellent
      * How easy was it to pay? Especially easy
      * How long did it take to ship? 2 days
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, very much so.
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes I would buy from Bamna again.

9. very happy with my purchase, and very good seller