1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Hua Yi dolls?

May 19, 2016

1. I tried searching but couldn't find anything about these dolls. Looks like they don't have a website but only a Taobao shop, though I did find a couple owner pics around the web.

首页-华逸BJD娃娃-淘宝网

I particularly like Durand (Google translates it like that), and the body seems nice as well even if I thought no one made changeable private parts anymore :XD:
      They only have one male 1/3 body, some animal ears, and... well I can't really tell how many are actual sculpts without a good translation :sweat

[​IMG]

2. Some Chinese artists only sell on taobao casting their heads in limited number.

In the case of the one you liked he can be castes in white, pink and yellow. You can buy just the head or the head with the body. The body have a separated list on the shop.

Anything around 350-500 is a head, this work on pretty much any shop when looking on taobao.

And this list is their face-up service. The list priced 100.
      【华逸BJD 】BJD化妆 妆面拍付页面

3. Thanks! I think they have like 10 heads, some are listed twice and I don't know why Durand is on another page altogether.

The head with elf ears is also pretty interesting, I never ordered from Taobao before though.
      I always need to complicate things picking unpopular dolls ^^''

4. @ninive buying from taobao can be simple with a shopping service. I use taobaotrend for BJDs and got one straight from a company there. Make life easier since CNY cheaper than dollar and I found orders to be much quicker.

My advice is first look the option marked here first, it will show all items with new ones in top. Bellow this each bold text will be a category with the lighter text being an option.
      [​IMG]

On the shop you linked their categories have no text so is harder to get how they divide their items but since they have few items searching by the news is much quicker.

They have no information beside measures on the body of their lists so asking a service to ask them about differences and options are your best bet. On taobaotrend you can contact them with list and questions before ordering so you can be sure of everything.