1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Huajing 1/3 Doll Discussion

Jul 7, 2019

1. I'm thinking of buying one of these dolls myself so I wanted to start a discussion thread to see what others thought of them. I'd love to see some owner pics and read your comments on the quality, posability, clothing options, etc. Right now, my favourite sculpt is Aviel. I think she has an adorable, mournful expression. What is your favourite sculpt?

#1 Allie27, Jul 7, 2019
      Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
    2. I'm really into the Silk head! It looks super cute, and the price is really good so I might get one eventually :P

3. I don't own any but I'm interested in them as well so I'll stick around here :)
      There's not much info on them which is a shame because they're really beautiful. My personal favourites are Yue and Yuan!

4. Silk is cute. I also like the eyes she has in the sales pictures because they have dark blue pupils and light blue irises.

5. They have beautiful angel wings. You could pair one or both of them with a demonic-looking doll, like this one for example:
      Red-Moon SP, 43cm Dika Doll - BJD Dolls, Accessories - Alice's Collections

6. Does anyone know if Luts clothing would fit these dolls?

7. So I'm going to be order two of their 56cm girl bodies! There's not much info (outside of China) about them, so it'll be interesting to see them once they arrive. From the photos they look gorgeous and slender, which I love. I'll be ordering through Alice Collections~ Will keep y'all updated ^^

8. Thank you. I decided to order Aviel through Alice's Collections at the end of August, but the doll hasn't arrived yet. Alice's Collections said they thought it would take about three months or longer, if there are extra parts. I also ordered the extra hands that were an event gift. I will post some photos when the doll arrives.

9. Aviel arrived! I'm excited to work on her faceup over Christmas. Here is a picture of the blank doll with the default hands:
      Huajing Aviel
      I haven't decided how to style her yet. I usually buy Victorian-looking dresses but I also like kimonos and schoolgirl uniforms.

10. Has anyone received a doll from them so far? I'm considering one of their girl bodies for a hybrid, so I'd love to see more photos of what they look like.