1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Hypermaniac re-release Hahanbi and Choyangbi, Kakiva and Eujquv (On Sale Now)

Apr 19, 2007

1. It now states on the site that Hahanbi and Choyangbi will be re-released this early summer for intermational sale! Yeah for everyone that has always wanted one of these beauties.

The information in in the free BBS under unlocked questions about re-releases.

I am posting a question on their free BBS Board to confirm this.

RESPONSE FROM HYPERMANIAC:

Hi tracy k
      Q : I am writing to ask about Hahanbi and Choyangbi's re-release. Are they still be be re-released in early summer of 2007?
      A : Yes.

be happy...

2. YEH BUT!!! I asked my self after that unlocked one (sorry mine was locked) and I got a reply that said she has NO plans to rerelase dolls and that plans change, only about a week before she has said she would rerelease.

So much for that. Maybe you can post a question about it again unlocked and ask for confirmation. I think you will find she has changed her mind urgh....

3. Oh, don't tell me that! I am looking at 4-02-2007. When did you post.

lishe

4. You can see mine its 4-06 after that one (though its locked so you can't read it). It could be she doesn't want to commit to anything. Keep in mind hypermaniac took a very long time to release the Ishta and Muse much later than they said. If I remember it was nearly 8 months after the pics were released at the Doll Party Korea. This is not the first time they have said they would rerelease Hahanbi and Choyangbi either the last time was over a year ago. Lets see what they say in reply to your post on the hyper board.

5. Question answered! Re-release scheduled for early summer!

6. Hypermaniac will rerelease Hahanbi and Choyangbi in May ! :)

7. Do Hahanbi and Choyangbi come in normal skin tone or white skin tone? Or both??

8. Well Muse, Ishta and the most recent boys have light skin tone I think it passes as a white with a creamy pink tone added. Or a very light normal skin. Its much lighter than the earlier hypermaniacs. We won't know for sure if they continue to use the lighter resin though or if they will make a change back to more regular tone.

9. Any news about these re-release?

10. All I know is that I was told early summer; which would be mid-June.

Lishe

11. No she is postponed indefinitely LOL.

As are Tei and Lacrima who they didn't plan to rerelease that I know of. Keep in mind that there is actually was a rerelease but only in Korean of Tei and Lacrima and Sirang. The resin is allot lighter though.

Here is a Tei for sale! looks allot like a girl though he is a boy.

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139617&highlight=hypermaniac

12. I agree on both points Ryochan! I did hear there is Renewal written in the actual mold itself in the headcap though I don't have one. Your Lacrima is a renewal right? let me know if it says renewal in the cap ;)

13. It looks like only Korea can order the dolls at this time. On the doll pages, it says: A/S period 1 year (only Korea).

14. It works- just hit "Buy it Now" I think the a/s is a sort of service plan.

Lishe

15. Aha! I wasn't seeing the whole page as you have to scroll to the right to see everything. And then when I tried logging in at Paypal, it wouldn't work for me. I had to go and enable cookies in my Privacy settings to get it to work.

You are correct--it does work!