1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

HZ (Heisejinyao Ziyulinglong) 65cm boys - Part 2

Dec 3, 2014

1. oh, they both look together very good! and i'm happy that your first boy is back )

and little shot from me)
      [​IMG]bw4 by Natalie, on Flickr

#103 xatshe, Jul 28, 2016
      Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
    2. Draygon (Ao) is my sewing challenge model. 1960's clothing.
      [​IMG]
      I wonder what Aveese would look like in them?????

3. forgot about this thread))
      sorry ^^

looks really authentic actually!

and Soyala says hi!
      [​IMG]sword-1-sm by Natalie, on Flickr

4. Dray, has another look for his current job. His attitude tickles me and I giggle at him. I'm sure he doesn't appreciate it.
      [​IMG]

5. I asked Christina if I could still get a HZ and she said yes and asked which one. I want to get the XiaoHan head in normal, he would be my first elf that isn't a vampire!!! I also asked if I could get a Guhu head in normal.
      So we will see what she has to say about those two.
      Photo tax :) Draygon and Aveese (HZ Tian and Fade)
      [​IMG]DSCF3122 by SteamWitch, on Flickr

6. Edit: I just paid the invoice (7/20)!!!
      I'm excited :cheer I just ordered a Guhu and Xiaohan heads in normal from Christina at clover-singing. She should send the invoice today for me to pay. Though they don't seem to be popular over here, since they are still making them they must be popular somewhere. :thumbup
      She says it take ~2 months to ship.
      [​IMG]HZ elves by SteamWitch, on Flickr

#110 SteamWitch, Jul 19, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
    7. If you have character sheets could you PM or post a copy of their story sheet. Not the CoA just the sheet that tells their story.

8. All four of my HZ boys together.
      Aveese (Schuster Fei) Dray (Ao Zhetian) Pendre (Guhu) and Nevarth (XiaoHan)
      [​IMG]all the HZs by SteamWitch, on Flickr

9. Congrats you with your new boys! i guess now you have the biggest HZ crew among all!

10. I suppose that is true. I just love their faces. I love the mature look of the three and the childish/youthful look of XiaoHan. He looks like a kid compared to the others but not necessarily out of their world's aesthetic, like some big eyed dolls.

11. Nevarth has changed his look, he likes the one on the right better no matter what I think. :doh
      [​IMG]

12. Wow, I didn't know this thread had become active again! I will have to start following it again and try and get some new pictures of my boy.

13. Yes please do! I am going to get some photos of my elf tribe soon.