1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

HZ (Heisejinyao Ziyulinglong) 65cm boys - Part 2

Dec 3, 2014

1. I found her taobao store, and she has two doujin dolls for the Daomu Biji series (where Ringdoll's Kylin and Er Yue Hong are from) up for sale there that aren't available on Legendoll. Ao Zetian, Wang Ye, Schuster Fei, and Hui Ka were still listed, but no Gu Hu or Xiao Han.

#141 fionvarre, Jan 27, 2019
      Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
    2. Oh Wow! Interesting, I knew they weren't very popular and that is why most sellers stopped offering them but it is great that some of her dolls are still available somewhere.

3. Heise's art is beautiful, and I'd be willing to buy the merch with her artwork that's also listed on the Taobao store.

I think that a lot of the Chinese BJD brands that lose distributors in the west because they aren't popular enough still retain their Taobao stores at minimum (it's the same case for CTY which has some lovely head sculpts but never really gained a lot of traction in western markets because of poor marketing). Their websites might go down, but the dolls themselves will still be listed on their Taobao stores. Makes sense I guess, since a lot of Chinese do their online shopping on Taobao.

4. Interesting, thanks for the information. I have 3 of Heise's art books, they are gorgeous, plus they are signed. I don't know if signed copies are normal or not but I think it's cool.
      Mine have been through a few changes but they always look good no matter what they wear.
      [​IMG]DSCF3101 by SteamWitch, on Flickr

5. Such handsome boys! Is that Fei on the right in the steampunk outfit?

6. Yes! That was before I developed him into an OC. I got him from @Kavarr. I already had Ao Zhetian and I was struck by the beauty of their faces. When I saw @xatshe's Guhu I really fell hard for that face. So I asked Christina at Cloversinging if she could get his and XiaoHan's head and tadah! now I have 4. Sometime I feel possessed by these guys.

7. as far as I know, at first HZ stopped making White Guhu's head. Later on i saw a message, that whole SD line was recasted, that's why HZ will stop making dolls at all. I saw their page on taobao. it's interesting that after all some molds are still available

i can share this possession of yours as well! everytime i see sale with HZ mold i feel guilty that i can't buy just because i like it. i buy only characters, so no spare heads in house is allowed XD

i completely forget about this thread, so small bump with Soyala. whole set is posted in the Gallery
      [​IMG]the_signal-2 by Natalie, on Flickr

8. @xatshe Soyala looks amazing! Ugh, I really need to get my hands on these boys as well, but since I'm buying both Huaxi from AS and Su Hun Zhen from Loongsoul in one go, and I'm planning to try for a Volks Lady Oscar as well, I doubt that I'll have any doll money left for the rest of the year.

9. thank you ^^
      oh. that's the whole package! well, if everything will be alright, you can get it later. after all these dolls on taobao is available for years..

10. I am cursed to always fall in love with the limited edition dolls over the regular lineup ones. T_T

11. #151 SteamWitch, Mar 2, 2019
      Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
    12. one of these days i'm gonna retake this with the eight million silk scarves lurking in the closet because there's nothing even remotely close to desert-y around here.

[​IMG]

13. Oh my gosh, Jeeryama has an HZ practice head in stock. I'm not sure which sculpt he is but he doesn't have fangs or elf ears, I'm thinking he is AoZhetian/FengWu.

14. Help, I thought it was AoZhetian but it's not. It looks like a human Guhu. Does anyone know which sculpt this is?
      [​IMG]New HZ head by SteamWitch, on Flickr

Edit: my cousin says the extra writing on the back of his head says "learn to comb your hair".
      Also it looks like HZ has a new(er?) boy on Legend Doll.

#155 SteamWitch, Apr 22, 2019
      Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
    15. I got this practice head, so I practiced a new style of faceup. Edit: He has been identified as a Boss sculpt which is Guhu with human ears.
      [​IMG]New guy needs clothes by SteamWitch, on Flickr

I made a few changes and I like him. He has a borrowed body and looks a right mess and fierce.
      [​IMG]Dude by SteamWitch, on Flickr

#157 SteamWitch, May 26, 2019
      Last edited: May 27, 2019
    16. Here he is done, and looking like I want him too. It's strange HZ bjds still aren't popular at all. I've gotten less likes on his photo that even my plant gets, but I think he looks amazing.
      [​IMG]HZ Boss, no name yet. by SteamWitch, on Flickr

17. I think the accessories of hz are also very beautiful.

It's the best-looking doll muscle I've ever seen:love

#159 isesqing, Jun 2, 2019
      Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2019