1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

HZ (Heisejinyao Ziyulinglong) 65cm boys - Part 2

Dec 3, 2014

1. Li has been my HZ focus of late. I worked a bit on his faceup and drilled his ear for a ring. He is moody and intense, I wish I knew more about him but his story is illusive and he is quiet as a mouse. Though now I know he likes beer!
      [​IMG]Li by SteamWitch, on Flickr

2. I bought a 7-8" wig for him, the other one was way too big but this one fits perfectly and it really makes him look even better. Now I want to redo his faceup, to make him even more beautiful.
      [​IMG]

3. Mr. Li has been away for a bit so he needed a photo to prove he still exists.
      [​IMG]Li Zhihao by SteamWitch, on Flickr

4. @SteamWitch I'm glad there's at least someone out here who still has HZ dolls/is posting about it!! I just bought a boy second hand (Ao Ze Tian) that i'll be fixing up, and since i hadn't heard of the brand...then it seemed like no one still had any....

:) well long story short, I'm glad to see your dolls and a recent update!

5. I have Ao Ze Tian, Shuster Fei, Guhu, Boss, and XiaoHan. They are mostly only available through Chinese dealers. They aren't very popular in the US for some reason, but as you can tell I love them.
      I am happier with Li's new look than the earlier one.
      [​IMG]Li by SteamWitch, on Flickr

6. He’s so pretty! I agree, though I do have to say, I really liked his first face up and the graphic lines of his eye makeup and beard. The stubble is really really well done now, but there was a lot of character with the bolder lines too!

I’m slowly being taken by the sort of moody aura of the sculpts, I’m normally drawn toward soft, lighter and feminine features so I figured he’d just end up a fixer up experiment doll.. but i think actually HZ’s sculpts are that perfect strike between a feminine and broody masculine feeling. I can’t wait to get him in my hands >.<

Can you tell me, what’s it like finding clothes or patterns for your boys? My Ao Ze is the 65cm body since I read that they switched to a 62 cm later on ^^

7. My Shuster Fei on the 65cm body is really slim. He easily wears most SD clothes, including skinny jeans. His legs are longer but not by much so there is no reason to move to SD17 clothes. The patterns available in the WORKSHOP are a good resource. You can make a paper towel version to see if you need to make the pant legs longer or the waist tighter. Shuster is the only one with the HZ body and he runs around in a wizard robe with some suede cloth pants I made using Undead Threads basic pajama pants pattern, lol.
      He's not good at slouching because he only has the hip joint but he sits up very well. It also made it easy to give him his wizard tattoo and not worry about rubbing at the joint.
      [​IMG]

8. That's great to hear!! I was comparing the body to others and they looked a lot slimmer than some others, but are also a bit tall :D My AoZe will have to go through leg surgery first once he arrives, but I already have some good ideas for robes and such for him. I have a Feeple60 who has a nature/forest vibe going on, I think he'll be suited perfectly for a water/air theme

9. IT’S THROWBACK THURSDAY!

Here’s my ancient HZ boy, Wang Ye, that I got back in 2010 from MintonCard. He’s a wonderful sculpt. I love his grumpy expression. :vein I’m am such a fangirl of older sculpts. :fangirl:

@SteamWitch I have so much admiration for your devotion to these beautiful sculpts. I love it when older sculpts are not forgotten,
      and still loved. :aheartbea

I was wondering, is HZ still making dolls?

[​IMG]

10. Thanks @Rabbit-moon, I do love their sculpts. I know they weren't that popular so the access was limited. I bought this guy in 2019 from Clover-Singing when I asked if Christina could get more HZ since she could before. I got this guy but he isn't like any of my other HZ profiles so I'm thinking he was a newer sculpt, though I don't know if they are making any more now.

[​IMG]

11. @SteamWitch, you are very welcome. I love seeing pictures of your HZ Boys! :aheartbea

Yes, the new sculpt is rather different from her past style. But, he’s still a gorgeous boy. It’s a shame HZ dolls weren’t more popular.

#174 Rabbit-moon, Oct 20, 2023
      Last edited: Oct 23, 2023