1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

I made some... itsy bitsy, teeny weeny DOLL EYES for my PUKI PUKI...! *LOL*

Dec 31, 2008

1. Well, it's technically my daughter's Puki, but I bought her so I'm allowed to play! Plus she gets to use the eyes so everyone wins, right??

These are my RAW*KISS eyes in size 8mm. I couldn't wait to see if they worked and I think they look great!

Isn't she cute?

Ivy
      [​IMG]

Evenstar
      [​IMG]

Lake
      [​IMG]

Nova
      [​IMG]

Ashes
      [​IMG]

- Virginia

2. Those are beautiful! What are they made of?

3. Very pretty...I like how they sparkle.

4. Those are awesome. How did you make them?

5. Thanks! These are my own printed designs in Pupa Paradise D.eye.Y kits. I love them! :-D

6. they really are wonderful i have a paire of i think peacock for my Noodley

7. wow, great! :D :D

8. These are really cute in the Puki's. I didn't know you were making them this small! I have a pair in "Fire" for Barnabas in 10mm--Virginia's eyes are great.

9. Wow I have seen the eye kits but didnt know they came this small

BRAIN EXPLODES ...I have been after fantasy eyes for my Moonas for ever!
      now I WANT 6mm too LOL

10. Very pretty ^^ ! Did you add glittery painting or something?

11. Thanks guys! They don't sell the smaller 8mm and 10mm sizes on thier site. I had to special order them. :-)

oh, and no - no sparkes added. :-D

**note - I see they are now selling the smaller 8mm and 10mm on their site as kits too. Cool! **

12. Oh man, these are so awesome! I really love Ivy, Evenstar, & Ashes. Though Lake & Nova look awesome too. Heck, I love em all :)

(& yes, I now have to go ogle them on your site/ebay. my future puki needs some awesome eyes, and I think a few of my other kids'll be angling for a pair, lol.)

13. Gorgeous eyes! Well-done!

14. Oh I know those DIY kits. The eyes turn out so great! Oh~ you did a really good job.

15. adorable, awesome! just bought some from you, thanks!

16. Really like those eyes -- I'll have to get some.

17. How do you use the kit? I couldn't find instructions on the website

18. I don't sell them as a kit. I use the kit to make the eyes and they come to you all put together just like any other eyes you might purchase! :)

19. No I'm not asking how you sell them. I want to know how one is to make the irises...I want to make MY own eyes with the Pupa kit! But I can't find this in the Customizations forum.

20. Ah... The kit comes in 2 parts, the clear top and the white bottom. You can paint or print a design to go inside the recessed area of the white bottom and then pop in the clear top. If you get a kit, I think you'll see pretty clearly how it's done. I add a bit of white glue to keep it all together but that's up to you. :-)

Hope that helps!