1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

iamwinterborn:s feedback

Jan 25, 2012

1. So, here you can post feedback if you have bought or sold anything with me! :D
    2. iamwinterborn purchased from me a white skin DZ lulu.
      our transaction has been smooth and friendly, great communication and very fast payment!
      she also told me when the little doll arrived, and I've been really happy of this.
      thank you for this nice transaction, I highly recommend her as a buyer!
    3. I bought a WU Goldie from iamwinterborn & everything went really well! My girl arrived quickly and in great shape. :3
    4. I bought Dargonfly Lankui from iamwinterborn and everything went perfectly.
      Really good communication. The doll arrived quickly and was perfectly fine! Nothing wrong at all! ^w^
      All this was perfectly done!
      iamwinterborn is a person you can trust~
    5. Iamwinterborn bought a DC Douglas head from me.
      The transaction went smoothly and she was a very nice person
      to deal with! She also let me know when the parcel arrived.
      I highly recommend her as a buyer! Thank you <3
    6. I bought a msd Withdoll Cathy from iamwinterborn. The communication was great. She sent the parcel quickly. The doll arrived in good shape.
      Thank you.
    7. I bought a DollZone baby Raphael from iamwinterborn, and everything went perfect :3 She's very nice and friendly, and sent me the doll so fast, the day after I paid. She also sent me a free wig for the tiny boy, it was a real surprise oo The doll is beautiful, the communication was perfect, I totally recommend her :3
      Thank you for the gorgeous boy &#9829;
    8. I bought a Doll Chateau Jodie head from iamwinterborn. It was packaged well and arrived quickly and safely. Thank you again! :)
    9. I bought a Doll Chateau Charles girl from iamwinterborn. The doll arrived fast and safe.

I would never hesitate buying from iamwinterborn again. Thanks for a great sale :)
    10. I bought a Doll Chateau Elizabeth spider body from iamwinterborn. She shipped the doll promptly and packed her very well, and even included some handmade socks as a gift. Great transaction!
    11. Bought a couple of Dollzone mini heads from her, everything went smoothly and I couldn't be happier with my purchase.