1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

illusiongarden Doll Discussion

Sep 11, 2017

1. I am so interested with you boy!
      He makes re-releases and the best way to follow his instagram))

[​IMG]

2. Wow, you've made his character so well! Which body are you using? I like slightly more boyish ones like dollzone 14 or 17 (would they work with hades/bane?) but this one works perfectly too.

3. Thank you!))
      This is soom sg 2016

4. Thank you! Let's hope the heads are released again soon ^^

5. I have preordered Unicorn Yuli already in my fantasies! And he will be white skin!
      Maybe I put him on my Soon horse body :0
      I have no idea how to get a picture of him here! Definitely have a look at her Instagram account @everyone @_@

6. Got my Wolf. Bane head last week OvO
      I'm totally in love with him since I saw him last year but I didn't made it on the preorders and they only offer him in lace white skin if I remember correctly.
      Now I'm so happy I got him. I was on the lookout since Yurick posted about the rerelease. OvO
      He'll be my first character doll project, Dice Arisugawa from Hypnosis Mic.

He's on a 65cm Migidoll body NS. The proportion is okay and the match is decent.

[​IMG]

https://imgur.com/OSn7WCw.jpg

#26 Leibniz27, Sep 16, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2018
    7. Anyone else ordered Yuli?
      They were sold out incredibly fast though X__x

8. I sent the email at exactly 6:00 Korean time and successfully ordered 2 unicorn Yuli.

9. They put up a release schedule on instagram! It looks like Devil Hades is getting a release this month.

10. Oh man I asked about a Bane rerelease and it could be in 2020 T^T should’ve ordered him when i had the chance

11. I missed Bane too! I'd love to get one.

12. I realized I never posted my Wolf Bane here that I got recently. I won the raffle of heavybomb/heavybombcraft on Instagram.
      I was so excited since I'd missed out on Wolf Bane before ^_^ He's on a Volks SD17 body here just to try him out, but his own
      body should arrive sometime soon!

[​IMG]

13. He is soooo gorgeos! :love:D

14. Wow, he’s amazing! Congratulations!!

15. Anyone put in a pre-order for Devil Hades? I'm so in love with him but not sure if I got it or not ;___;

16. I tried to order one @Sachiko14 and sent the e-mail right at the time mentioned, but I hadn't heard anything, so I'm guessing a bunch of e-mails got in ahead of mine -__- luckily, I found someone who wanted to sell their NS head for the WS one. I had originally wanted the NS, but then liked the WS too.

17. Ah I guess I'm just unlucky then. I also sent right at the start time but haven't heard anything also. I really like this WS version though :(.

18. Me too, I had hoped to get the horns too, they were pretty! :( Illusion Garden dolls are so beautiful, I hope someday they are able to have larger runs, since it seems they do sell fast!