I'm new at buying and selling her on DOA so I would really appreciate >>

Apr 18, 2009

1. your leaving me feedback. Thanks so much! Suzanne/LilyRose:fangirl:

2. LilyRose bought a wig from me, and it was an excellent transaction :D She paid quickly and let me know when it arrived. Thanks! :aheartbea

3. LilyRose bought an BJD art book from me. She paid fast. Great Communication. I highly recommend her and would work with her again anytime. Thank you.:)

Yia

4. LilyRose purchased two wigs from me. I can't say enough good things about her as a buyer. Fast payment, great communication, prompt feedback. One of the best!!

5. LilyRose contacted me about a wig I had posted for sale. She was friendly and communicative, quick with payment and overall a joy to do business with! Highly recommended! ^_^

6. LilyRose purchased a wig from me. She was very nice and had great communication. Thanks!

7. LilyRose bought a wig from me - everything went perfectly! Great communication and an excellent transaction!

8. I sold a wig to her. She is a pleasure as a buyer, very fast with payment and nice with communication. Recommended!! :D

9. LilyRose purchased a Soom Chrom head and body from me. Communication was wonderful and payments were prompt. I would definitely recommend LilyRose as a buyer. Thank you for such a great transaction!

10. Lilyrose purchased eyes, wounderful transaction! Overall pleasant person to work with! :)

11. Lilyrose bought a wig cap from me and was a great buyer! Friendly PMs and fast payment! Recommended!!! Thanks again!!!

12. Lilyrose bought a Kill u sp head from me and was a pleasure to commincate with no hitches and happy faces all around thankyou ^__^!

13. lilyrose sold me her Neale wig from my wtb and everything worked out Wonderfully ^^ Love Love the wig ! Many Thanks !!

14. LilyRose bought a wig from me! Communication was good, payment was quick, all in all a great and pleasant transaction. I'd be happy to work with them again :)

15. LilyRose bought a Fairyland Minifee Tan Mirwen from me. She was a pleasure to deal with. Payment was quick and she kept up communication throughout the entire transaction, even letting me know when the doll arrived to her. All in all a perfect transaction.

16. Lilyrose bought doll shoes from me, and it was a great transaction with fast payment and great communication! Thank you!

17. LilyRose bought FairyLand MNF Sircca agra tan & Ria head tan from me and transaction was excellent!
      LilyRose was friendly and communication was quick. And payment was sent immediately.
      :aheartbeaThank you so much!:aheartbea