1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

iMda 1.7 discussion thread

Feb 13, 2015

1. Thank you both for your suggestions! I will definitely play around with her more as you suggested! It will be awhile before I have enough posts to be approved for the marketplace anyways :)

2. I have been sewing for my 1.7 and this is a pattern from Doll's Closet for Middie Blythe and Tonner Betsy McCall that I used. I like it very much, I just needed to make the ties of Lucy's hair band longer:blush [​IMG]

[​IMG]

#182 queenbee, Jun 29, 2018
      Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
    3. Oh my... I'm sorry to hear that! I just received my Jane the day before yesterday and with new faceup.

I love him and he also have a new name which is Yoyo.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      As Nancy said maybe you can change the faceup or wigs something. It might have a big difference!
      :XD:

Yoyo's faceup is not from IMDA and I have waiting for this faceup for one month. Luckily I like it so much. But it is not happen all the time. Sometimes we have to spend a little time to looking for different style which is your favor for them.:XD:

#183 YANZZZ, Jul 22, 2018
      Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
    4. He is just too cute I also love the name.

5. Oh my goodness! Yoyo is so adorable! He is beautiful.

6. @YANZZZ I am happy to hear that you love your Jane and I like the name Yoyo!
      Unfortunately, I realized pretty quickly that it was the size that I was not very fond of. The sculpt is adorable but I guess I was hoping for something bigger? She was admittedly an impulse purchase and when I saw that the 2.6 Gian (which I planned for all along) was available, I decided to put the Jane up for sale on the iMda facebook group. Hasn’t sold yet but I’m not in a rush to part with her.

I have been playing around as everyone suggested :) Finally made a flickr so that I can share a picture: [​IMG]

7. @queenbee The dress looks sooo cute. You must be great at sewing!

8. She is adorable. I personally would use smaller eyes so that some white shows. You could let hrr be a doll for a larger doll.

9. @nancy_schroeder_ca The doll for a larger doll is a great idea. I am planning on getting a SD later this year so I'll see how things go. Thanks for your great suggestions, as always!

10. Your Yoyo is just adorable! I love the eyes that he has (they look much nicer than the eyes that I bought).

I bought Jane with eyes, the outfit, and the long braid wig. I really did not like the wig so I got her a short blonde one that is a little longer than your Yoyo's. I like the Soom outfit, but I put her in a comfy little top and leggings. :)

11. What a wonderful picture!

12. Amazing!! Did you get the 1.7s with this idea in mind?
      I love how one of the dwarfs fell asleep at her feet :-)

13. Thanks! :)

Thank you! I got these outfits with this picture in mind. The dolls came to me a little at a time and then I just ended up with seven. When I saw these on the iMda site page, I had to have one for each of my 1.7's. Oh and that's Sleepy Dwarf sleeping :)

14. Thank you so much :)

15. Omg this is really cute!!! I am a huge fan of 1.7 but I had one for a while I just couldn't find tiny accessories for them ;-; Your Anne is crazily cute tho!

16. I love the iMda tinies, and am holding off on getting a tan one...and a white one...too cute...!

I absolutely adore all the pictures, they are so adorable. !♥

So, in case anyone wanted to know, size comparisons for other tiny 1/6(?)th size:

[​IMG]

Head sizes are a bit tricky to take together-- angle and positioning required. :whee:

Clothes wise, the usual size is a bit big on the very slim imda1.7 :hug: for this photo, I actually just clipped the back of a Lati Yellow sized dress I happen to have, as I haven't actually gotten new clothes for Harri yet. :chomp:...maybe I'll make something.

And a closeup:
      [​IMG]

...need to do photos of Harri by themselves, but again, no new clothes ....

17. [​IMG]

More comparison photos... iMda1.7 is wearing Middie Blythe clothes. ^^

[​IMG]

18. Louie and Jane have been released again! I've been looking at them and can't see much difference between the two. They are both so cute but Jane has really captured my heart and I'm planning on bringing her home. I'm not sure which resin color I want her in. I'm leaning towards cream white.