1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

iMda 1.7 discussion thread

Feb 13, 2015

1. Me too~~ I think I might order them. My goal is to (eventually) have three in total in every resin colour.:love

what kind of style clothes are you thinking of?:kitty1:kitty2

2. I plan to dress her in adorable little dresses. I typically make my own doll clothes so I'm not worried about hunting down clothing for her. Shoes are a different story. I have some tinies that wear the same wig size and a few extra wigs I want to try before I order anything. I have one I'm very hopeful about.

3. Yes I saw they were releasing the 1.7 again and I was really hoping they were releasing Mary again. Though, to be honest, if they had offered Jane/Louie in the choco skin tone, I would have ordered one them. I wonder why they didn’t offer the choco skin tone this time. I have an Anne in it and she is by far my favorite because of it. Jane is a super cute sculpt too. Best of luck on deciding which one to get, but you can’t go wrong with either one.

4. I would definitely get Jane in choco resin if it were an option. I love tan skin. One of my grails at the moment is a choco 3.0 Modigli. Jane is super cute in cream white and I picture her in soft pastel colors with lacey trims. The wig I have is a soft mint. I think it'll be adorable with these gray eyes I have.

I just placed my order! Now for the wait. I'm so excited!

#204 Stokiaci, Feb 18, 2020
      Last edited: Feb 18, 2020
    5. I don’t have this doll but like to search Instagram with a new photos of them. They are just so cute!
      Stokiaci, did you receive your little cutie? I’m dying to see your girl?

6. Omg! Yes, I did receive her. I need to get her a proper wig. The one I have is too big! These darlings have small heads.

7. @Stokiaci please promise will show the doll when found her a proper wig :)

8. I discovered imda dolls just a couple of months ago... I think I want a 1.7 for my first, because I have been loving making clothes for my tinies. Hoping they are able to open up their new website soon. I'm so curious to see who will be up for pre-order next!

9. I'd love to see more 1.7 dolls! hoping for a chocolate and a tawny doll myself. What's your favorite resin color. :chibi:D

10. I also love the 1.7 and have my fingers crossed that Mary is released soon. I would love her even more in chocolate or tawny skintone.

11. I love the tawny and chocolate as well! Although I will order in natural if they don't offer the darker tones...
      Who is your favorite of the 1.7s? I hope they will offer an Amellia in 1.7 size someday. I can't decide who my favorite is of the ones offered so far... I would love to see a photo of all of the sculpts together, but I haven't found one.

12. Mary is so cute. Hopefully she'll come up soon!

13. Up until now, the 1.7s have always had their own sculpts (Mary, Lucy, etc). 2.2, 2.6, and 3.0 share sculpts to some extent (Amellia, Modigli, Gian etc).

Here is my Lucy. I don't play with her much but I can't make myself to rehome her, she's so sweet: https://photos.app.goo.gl/juyzAiuHZV3E6nM68

Btw, the first release on the new website will be a 3.0.

14. Let's hope they make some tawny little ones, and chocolate too!!

I've seen a few group photos on Instagram! One day I'll hopefully have lots to share but it's the same two currently :whee:

15. Your Lucy is so cute! I was looking at them all again and I think Anne is my favorite.
      Good to know the first release will be a 3.0... That makes sense since it seems to be the most popular size.

16. I'll have to search Instagram... I'm still getting the hang of it over there. I've had an account for years, I've just never kept up with it.

17. I’m also like Imda 1.7!!
      Don’t have any of them, so, like mad)) checking their website twice per week... I would love to adopt any skin color, it doesn’t matter for me. They are all very cute! :love

It would be great if Imda would share with us any news regarding their opening, not only one sentence on the official website:XD: So pity they don’t share info :(

18. Beautiful!! Lovely setup too!!