1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

iMda 1.7 discussion thread

Feb 13, 2015

1. I am checking obsessively also! They must just be very busy... Hopefully there'll be news soon!

2. Wow, what an amazing collection! I love their costumes. And it's so nice to see all of the sculpts together, thank you so much for sharing!

3. Thank you so much for the photo!
      Am I correct that the blond girl on the left is Louie? Her face is so nice!
      And the costumes are wonderful! Did you do clothes by yourself?

4. Thank you, yes, Louie girl is second from left (first on left is same sculpt louie but with boy body) all of these outfits were made by iMda :D

Thank you :cheer

Thank you :celebrate

5. @midolls*melissa you are lucky one! So big and beautiful family! :D Congratulations!!

6. Thank you :blush

7. Did everyone see that there will be a pre-order for 1.7 Anne and Lucy starting on the 11th?
      I have had Anne on my wishlist, so I will probably get her, although Lucy is super cute as well...

8. Both sculpts are very cute! I actually own two Anne’s (one in WS and the other in Choco skin tone). My Lucy was my first iMda 1.7 and made me fall hard for them. :love

9. Yay!!! - and its really hard to choose... the new faceups are so beautiful, - Lucy was always looking a bit harsh before, this version is so soft.. I hope for Jane and Louie to return soon, too -and I hope the tinies will come again, too, Yuja looks like such a cute lttle sister for the "big" 1.7 girls.

10. Do you have a link to the new website? I am very tempted to get a brother or sister for Anne...

11. Waiting for the next 1.7 release! Hoping for chocolate or tawny still, but here's new photos to tide us over... I remembered some Midi Blythe Clothes fit imda1.7s, barring the trousers. So I got a pair set...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. What a cuties!!!
      This clothes suits them perfectly! Like it’s their own :D
      If only I would have free money, I would definitely buy one for myself!

13. They're lovely little clothes!! The trousers really don't work, but the tops can work so well!!

hehe if you do get clothes for iMda1.7, do feel free to share here! I love looking at the photos too!!

14. Hello~~ there are new imda17 faces! Meenie, Minie, and Moe!! (You can see them here) Have you seen them?

I posted last year about wanting a tawny imda17, and iMda released Jane and Mary in tawny-- so! photo time.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      Resin comparison: MyouDoll coffee is fairly similar to iMda tawny last year. Looking forward to seeing choco in person...

[​IMG]
      tawny Mary next to milk chocolate MagicMirror/Dr Krowbar collaboration doll, (Erin/Moose), next to white resin Jane.

So, yes, I am now awaiting a choco Moe, and a peachy Minie...anyone else joining me?

15. Your girls look great! I was tempted but ultimately had to stick to the dolly diet( boo!). I am looking forward to seeing owner pics of the new sculpts.