1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

iMda 1.7 discussion thread

Feb 13, 2015

1. What a coincidence ! I actually just snagged Jane (1.7 :D) off YJA (comes with certificate, I don't want bootlegs :horror:) .... Guess I won't be purchasing their 2.6 unless I really can't resist.......

Which company's clothes fit imda 1.7? And are they considered 1/12, 1/6 or 1/8 size? *_*

2. 1/8, I believe. There are dress patterns on the Soom Imda website, but I am reluctant to do too much sewing till I can try on.

3. I've ordered Babette to go with Anne when she arrives.

4. Don't tempt me, Smudge! I am holding out for a Timp baby brother...

5. Thanks fjm123, now I just need to find a wig and shoes for Jane :XD:

Smudge tempted me, I'm positive I will purchase their 2.6 by the end of the week lol

6. Guess who arrived this morning, exactly 60 days after the end of the pre-order?! And the clever little girl even managed to dodge customs. I am waiting till I have time to enjoy opening her box - Sophy, my papillon, slipped a disc at the weekend and things are still a bit fraught, as I dropped everything to care for her. I need to clear up the accumulated mess and make the house comfortable to live and work in before unwrapping Anne - at the moment there is so much chaos I may put her down and lose her! She has rather taken me by surprise - I wasn't really expecting her for another few weeks from experience waiting for other dolls.

7. Oh wow! How exciting. I am sorry to hear about Sophy’s injury. I do hope she gets better soon. Once everything settles down and you have a chance, please share photos of your Anne. I will now be checking the status of my little Anne. ^__^

8. @fjm123 Hope Sophy gets better soon and can't wait to hear your thoughts about Anne!

My Jane arrived but I have no clothes for her or wig :frownyblush:

Took some test photos since she is my first BJD :XD: (excuse the nakedness)
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

She's so cute! I can't wait to take some proper pictures of her once I get her some outfits and wigs!

9. What a darling! I am still saving opening my box until I can really relax and enjoy her. Sophy is much better, but needs careful watching to prevent her overdoing things - anyone who has nursed a dog with a spinal injury or a poorly toddler will know how difficult that can be!

#129 fjm123, Oct 27, 2017
      Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
    10. Congratulations! She is so very pretty. I am looking forward to seeing more pics of her ^__^

I am happy to hear that Sophy is on the mend, but I can only imagine how very difficult it must be to keep her from re-injurying herself doing what she would normally do. I survived twin toddlers (barely) and it is exhausting to be vigilant to all dangers-actual and potential- at all times. I oftened wished I had an extra set of eyes in the back of my head and an extra set of arms. LOL. I do hope she continues to improve and that the day that you are able to relax and enjoy your box opening of Anne is not too far off.

I just received an email from Soom that my Anne shipped out, so I am very excited with anticipation to receive her. I should have had eyes and a wig ready for her, but I honestly didn't expect her until closer to the holidays. And when fjm123 said she received hers, I was so busy with other things that I haven't had a chance to prepare. Lol. Maybe the Imda cutie Gato I ordered will be coming soon too! *does a little happy dance*.

11. Sorry for the temptation!
      @queenbee my girl has been shipped too!

12. Hurray! Isn't it exciting?

13. Anne has arrived! I'm not sure that it's quite love yet but I'll wait until I have her dressed. I'm not keen on how they do the lips. She had two little insets that are painted black - close up it looks like she has rotten teeth!

14. 1.7 dolls are really adoreble. I‘m waiting for jane avaliable to order, maybe next year......
      And also what I knew is there are some azone xs(the smallest size at 1/6 azone doll) clothes can fit on 1.7 very well but it should be short style, and 1.7 can use their shoes as well.
      There is my anne, I call her cookie. Her shoes is azone size actually. Sorry I just have screenshot on my laptop to upload to flickr.
      [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. [​IMG]
      Oh Cookie is the sweetest! Thank you for the tip on the azone shoes fitting the 1.7. I will look into them.
      My Anne arrived yesterday. I was so excited, I didn't take a single deboxing photo. I know what you mean about it not being love at first sight. I wasn't crazy about the two tones of blushing used on her face (maybe it's because she is white that it looks so obvious, but once the wig and eyes are in it's not as distracting) and I was more than a little disappointed with my Anne's eyelashes. They looked too long and splayed out like flower petals....I did trim the inside hairs a bit to make them look a little better until I am able to find suitable lashes and replace them. My Lucy, that I purchased here on Marketplace, had her lashes replaced by her previous owner. I wonder if she arrived with terrible lashes too? I am having trouble linking my photo from flickr....once I figure it out I will post a pic.

#135 queenbee, Nov 4, 2017
      Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
    16. Cookie is adorable, I love the way you've styled her. Does she have a custom face-up?

17. ammm I'm not sure if it can be called custom......U know there are so many face-up artists available to order their face-up. So I just found one of them which I like her style very much. But I have no obvious requirements, just asked her to draw however she like. lol

18. Yes, that's what I meant (not done by Neo Angel Region) some one you commissioned, whether you had a concept for her or not. I love it, love the lower lashes, she looks so much different from the ones I've gotten from Soom. It makes her very unique :)

[​IMG]iMda at the pumpkin patch by Melissa, on Flickr

19. Melissa you have a lovely iMda family!

20. Ahahaha thx!! I told the face-up artist already about your comment she's quite happy with that. I felt the face-up from soom is quite nice as well. It's always simple but symbolic. It's special as well to some extent if u compare with other brands. And...OMG u really have a big group of 1.7 dolls....It's the sweetest pic here!!!