1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

iMda 1.7 discussion thread

Feb 13, 2015

1. They are a nice size.

Talking about size, I read somewhere that Middie Blythe clothes fit them. Is that correct?

2. There are the same caveats as with all iMda dolls - they tend to have wider hips, narrower shoulders, longer arms and larger hands than most other dolls. So SOME Middie Blythe clothes fit - mainly sleeveless dresses with gathered skirts - but a lot won't.

3. Thanks, Hilarie. That's good information. I was excited about a whole lot of possibilities of clothing for them, but I would have been disappointed buying them and finding out that they don't fit.

I find this size difficult to find clothes for. Any ideas? At the moment my girl wear mostly Pukifee dresses, and they're cute, but slightly short.

4. Hi there! I'm so happy my anne who names cookie have some new clothes. So I want to share here:XD:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]
      And a comparing between normal 1/6 bjd and 1.7 if anyone want to know:whee:
      [​IMG]

#164 YANZZZ, Apr 19, 2018
      Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
    5. Omg, omg, I need an Anne 1.7! :)

6. @YANZZZ she is adorable.

I love the pink wig on her, too cute.
      Who is the little one in the fur suit?

7. OH MY GOODNESS! She looks so cute! I love how you styled her- hair, outfits, those shoes- perfect!

8. sooo cute!!!

9. :whee:
      Thank you! The doll in fur suit is from imda as well. He's happychoo Chika.:whee:
      Thank you very much! She's almost my favorite one :kitty2 So I spent a lot of time for styled her.
      Thank you:hug:

10. I am having so much fun with my Anne now that I have time to play - wiring her was an interesting experience, but well worth it for the improvement in posing. I decided to get her a Timp baby brother, expecting to have to wait for ages for the preorder to come around, but have just seen three versions of Timp are up for preorder. I don't think I can choose between Dubu and Yuja (Jadu looks too grumpy!)... I think Anastasia may find herself with twin siblings!

11. And their are three faces for Dubu!

12. Omg! She is soooo cute!!!!!!!

13. I stumbled upon photos of Imda 1.7 and fell in love... But on the Soom website they all appear sold out.
      Anyone knows if they will release new ones or re-release old ones? Or where I could find some, appart from Soom?

14. Imda 1.7 seem to come up for preorder once or twice or a year on the Soom Imda website. Very occasionally legit ones are listed on here, on eBay and other sites, but beware of recasts - several sellers are offering recast dolls using the original photos etc.

15. The dolls from the last order period have not been shipped yet but they should be soon. When they start arriving, it is a good time to watch the marketplace. Usually a few incoming dolls get sold for various reasons.

16. Thank you for your advices ;) Yes, I already spotted some recast (some on very strange skin tone) so I'll be extra cautious.

17. I'm already got the email from imda which told me delivery information. I think I'll receive my jane around next week.:whee:So maybe you can watch the marketplace around these weeks if anyone like to sold?And also imda always bring several 1.7 dolls to doll's related exhibition around different countries with special outfit. If you have any friends there and can help you to buy that's also could be a good choice.

18. Hi!! I've been lurking around this thread for awhile because I am a massive fan of Imda dolls. Your Anne/Cookie is so cute!

I wanted to ask whether you received your Jane? How are you liking her?
      I ordered Jane too and I am unfortunately not really bonding with her. I think I will be selling her :(

19. Oh no... I am sorry to hear that you are not bonding with your Jane. I received mine and I am in love with her. I do know what you mean, though. When I had received my Anne I was disappointed with her faceup and eyelashes. I kept her and planned to send her out for a new faceup in hopes that I would love her. I ended up just changing her wig and that made all the difference. She still needs nicer lashes, but I love her now. Maybe a small change like eyes or wig can be enough to change how you feel about her.
      WIP- making a new mohair wig for Anne.

20. I love my Jane's but I understand how you feel. @queenbee, is right! Try some other wigs and eyes and give her a little time. One doll that I didn't think I liked at first turned out to be one of my favorites!