1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

IMda happy choo discussion

Apr 19, 2018

1. Hi there.
      I didn's see any thread , post and comment about imda happy choo at all so I create one.
      But I have a feeling that I will be lonely in this page.:atremblin:atremblin:atremblin:doh:doh:doh:doh
      here is my one. If anyone want to share with me I will so happy.
      Chika and lili will available to order around June if anyone interested in.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

2. Simply adorable! I only have a Nappy Choo.... I am sure that someone will be along soon with more of these cuties, and join you! I love their face ups :)

3. Oh my, he is just the cutest thing.

4. wow so cute

5. Ohh you have seen here.:XD:Imda have the plan for he and Lili round june.
      Thank you darling:celebrate

6. how cute he is!!

7. Aww adorable! Adore the size!

8. OH MY....I was only looking at Lili yesterday!! I'm so happy to hear that Soom will be opening another order in June. I LOVE Lili :aheartbea

9. How do you subscribe to their mailing list?? I can't see anywhere on the site to do that. Do they have an email to contact them on...can't find that either :( Thanks for any help you can offer.

ETA: I found where to register for email newsletters on the Soom site :D Hopefully I'll hear when they are going to open the orders.

#10 lyna55, Apr 30, 2018
      Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
    10. Congratulation! :chibiActually I didn't subscribe any mailing list from imda, but just keep watching their Twitter and Instagram. Sometimes they have post the plan or reply to someone who want to know as well. :whee:And also they always post the doll which open the orders directly.

11. Thank you :) I'll go and see if I can find them on Instagram....I don't have a Twitter account. I'm SO hoping to get a Lili when they come up for order.

12. so cuuuuuuuute !

13. I definitely am going to have to try and get a little Chika for myself......way too cute to pass up!

I signed up to the Soom website so hopefully will get an email upon their release :)

14. Oh my, looks like I'll be waiting for another doll release!

15. I've been away for two weeks and have just come home to find that Chika (girl) is being offered for preorder. I'm so cheesed off.....I've been waiting all year for Lili to come on preorder :...( Not fair!! Now I don't know what to do....I like Chika but not as much as Lili but if I don't get Chika then I'm worried I'll miss out altogether on a Happy Choo :...(:...(:...( It would help if Soom would answer messages!!! I've given up on messaging them...they don't bother to reply :vein It would be just my luck to order Chika only to find they offer Lili in the next couple of preorders....and I can't afford both :(

17. Does anybody know when the next pre order will be? Just found out this cuties existing and now I am head over heels in love... :D

18. Looks like the next pre-order starts tomorrow, 27th June 2019, for both Chika and Lili. I think another Soom tiny may be joining my gang...

19. Where did you find this info please Frances....I've looked and can't see where they've posted it. I've been waiting for nearly 2 years for Lili to come on preorder....I'd given up! I'm not buying any dolls at present but if she's going to be available then I think I'll have to find the funds to get her....thanks for your help :)

Tags: