1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Immortality of Soul Order Schedule

Dec 31, 2009

1. If this is off topic or in the wrong place please feel free to delete or move it! IOS has released an order schedule for early 2010! Copied from the order board:

***sale plan***

This is sale schedule from January to March in 2010

January - 70cm dolls sales

February -interchangeable heads (ANOS,GIN,SEZZ,MEZZ) sales

March -70cm dolls sales

*This subject to change

2. New January boy~~~

[​IMG]

I met him in IOS diary >w<

3. i cant access ios website rite now~ my computr wont let me~ but is the new january boy available without body?

4. The Osiris head could be ordered separately so it seems like that would be the case but nothing about it seems to have been posted yet so I don't know for sure.

5. Could someone post the link to the IOS site? Or is there an agent present on DOA?

6. I think that sure.
      because I met him again in IOS shop.
      His name is "DAL"
      and new pic he's very handsome. >////<

Sample pic
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

DAL.(body+head) - $530.00

sale
      IOS will sale from January 9th through 25th.

^^V
      another pic please see in IOS site.
      http://isis.dothome.co.kr/

7. The clothes set he's wearing is available too. ^^

8. I'm looking forward to the Feb. sale~ Thinking of getting a Sezz~ Wonder if the IOS 70 body will fit perfectly for Sezz. Couldn't understand what they mean about the interchangeable head and 70 body on the order board.. Somebody help~~~~~~~

9. There are pictures on the board, eatingsmile. The body is not interchangable because the neckhole isn't big enough and the body is too big for those heads. That's what IoS have said and provided pictures of, basically. It will fit, but the proportions are wrong, in other words.