1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Immortality of Soul (Part VII)

Feb 27, 2018

1. I totally agree with IOS boys being like potato chips xD .... I started out with one.. and the next thing i know... they're now the majority in my crew ._." Although i have recently stopped ordering from IOS because im not a big fan of their new 70s body .... Its more of a 65cm than 70 tbh >n<

-------- Added notes --------

Discussion thread for all IoS large dolls!

Previous discussion threads:
      * Part III
      * Part IV
      * Part V
      * Part VI

DoA Wiki: Immortality of Soul
      DoA databases: All dolls, Cats (All), S

* Resin Matching
      * 80cm with other companies (comparison thread)
      * IOS website

#1 xTempest, Feb 27, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2019
    2. I'm pretty sure I would probably have more boys if the artist hadn't slowly over the years started sculpting a more realistic look. I really liked IOS for their soft anime styled facial lines.

With that said, I'm still pondering if I need Grazia and Infernale, though I'm not sure where they would live. Perhaps they could share a body with someone. :sweat

3. Oh I am so in love with IOS boys.. my first was an Osiris but now I am waiting for Sezz.. the obsession has begun for me. I hope to make all the cute guys from my favorite game, Hakuoki. I originally intended for Osiris to be my Saito but his grin and personality is more of an Okita. Now Sezz is going to be Saito. Ive started and cant stop >< haha

4. @Daiyanissa I'm a big Hakuoki fan too, congrats on your incoming Sezz! That's a character group that's a lot of fun to create.

5. @MacaronTea
      Thanks!! Who would you make Osiris into out of that group?

6. Looks like I'm getting a bonus this year so I think I'm finally getting an IOS boy! They're all gorgeous but I think I'm going to (at least start with) Chaos. Can't wait!

7. Hi! About two years my Masamune (Lacrimosa) was cospayed Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII. And now its time to return my original character and put this outfit in box.
      Before this I want to show this cosplay to you (again) :)

[​IMG]Sephiroth wing by Drakoshka, on Flickr

8. Wow, he looks so good, great cosplay!!!

9. This year I will get a body for my Osiris head, but I won't dress him as Sebby from Black Butler, he will be more casual dressed, but I do have those demon eyes for him, now to just get him a black wig.......ugh. I am so behind completing him.

10. @Daiyanissa Thats such a tough choice!

@Drakoshka He looks so handsome! His costume is truly amazing.

@derilan85 I too am trying to keep my Sebby in casual clothes and find it difficult somehow. He is currently dressed casual in all black except for his black and white scarf. A compromise I guess you could say. :sweat

11. Yea when I look at his head, he gives me the side eye for not getting him a body already.

12. ohhh new thread already XD

@Scoops That sounds great!

@Drakoshka He's gorgeous! Great cosplay:love

I love Lacrimosa but he is too big for me :lol:

13. @SteamWitch @MacaronTea Thanks! It took me about two years to do this costume. It was my first experience at sewing and 3d printing.

Thanks! I thought Lacrimosa will be too big for me too, but now I prefer big boys (about 75cm). They are amazing!

14. @Drakoshka I felt like that too about big boys until one came home. Now my dolls all seem to be having a growth spurt as taller dolls are coming into the family. :sweat

15. After I have my "G", I always tell myself that no more big boys because they're heavy, but then I end up ordering one more 60 cm. boy xD He's not IOS though

16. Since this is a new thread I have to bless it with my Enzo lol :whee:

[​IMG]

He's ( K ) with the company face-up

17. @taykung I usually collect 60's, but then a 70 came into my life and I am really enjoying him. So now I'm pondering if I could handle the 80 because I've seen this body in person and it is just gorgeous.

@Ranno Oooh, he is quiet handsome. <3

18. Oh! He is handsome! He looks much better than the company pictures!

19. Hi there! New to this thread and feeling very tempted by all of these beautiful boys, even though I usually prefer MSD size...

Does anyone have a Class 60 I? He is seriously cute.

20. Would anyone have recommendations for protective accessories that would fit an IOS 1/3 doll (specifically Levi)? I'm new to the hobby, and I want to buy high-quality protection so I can keep him looking nice for a long time. I did a preliminary search but I'm having trouble finding stuff in the correct size, and I'd really appreciate your guidance.

I'm looking for:

-a full body stocking (or a shirt/pants stocking combo) to avoid staining from dark clothes
      -a head cap or something else so I can avoid sticker residue while getting his hair on
      -a hair brush

If you use or know of any good sites selling these things for an IOS 1/3 scale doll, please direct me the right way!

Tags: