1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Imomodoll Noxious Discussion

Apr 2, 2021

1. Website: Imomodoll.com
      Official Twitter Account: @ImomoDoll
      Official Instagram Account: @imomo_doll
      Official Facebook: Imomodolls

Hello~ Couldn't find a discussion about these little cuties.

Looking for some insight on clothes, wigs, and shoes that fit them.
      I have a Ruby, Sirius, and Dia on the way.

#1 Syko, Apr 2, 2021
      Last edited: Jun 13, 2022
    2. Mmm.. if there wasn't a thread before, it is better if you or the creator contact the mods first: they have to check if the dolls are on-topic.

3. --mod note--

We have reviewed the company; their current releases (as long as they have eye holes) are on topic for DoA~ :)

4. Thank you for letting us know! That's great <3

[​IMG]
      Rei's Album

Imomodolls are interesting because they have large hips. They can technically wear SD size bottoms as long as they are skirts and shorts. Pants are too long and need to be cut and hemmed. Their heads are pretty large too, Rei is wearing a size 8-9 Monique wig.

5. Out of curiosity how tall are they also would you happen to know how tall they are next to a dollfie dream

6. @Stairwaytobacon
      [​IMG]
      Here is the measurements from Imomodoll's Twitter post.

[​IMG]
      My Dollfie Dream III next to Imomodoll. They look so cute next to each other!

It's interesting because they have the same hip size. Of course though, the legs are going to be extremely long on IMM.

7. Thank you so much I love the size difference it's so cute

8. It's so cute that they're actually in scale with Dollfie Dreams! :chibi She looks like a kid in comparison.

I got my Imomodoll Lepus a faceup, so I thought I'd share him too!
      [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Ah! What a little CUTIE!! I love his look. Great facial expression too.

10. @0bsequi0us hes so cool! That wig is perfect <3

I have a Dia-B head on a DimDoll body. The neck needs to be sanded down a little bit, but the resin match is good. I wanted her to be petite next to MDD's. The Noxious body is really adorable though, I hope I can get one someday.
      [​IMG]

11. Hey, does anyone have color comparisons with fairyland resin? I saw someone on IG made a minifee Honoka hybrid with a noxious body and I am infatuated. I'm hoping that FL beautiful white will match with imomodoll white but I'd love pics if anyone has them, please and thank you :eusa_pray

12. [​IMG]

My FL MNF is currently packed and it's late, but I can try to take some pics tomorrow.
      For now, here's MNF Luha in natural skin and Noxious Ruby in semi-white skin under artificial light. Both obtain in Spring of 2021.

13. [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

I know it's not the resin color you were asking for but here's Fairyland Luha (natural) on Imomodoll Noxious Ruby body (semi-white) - Artificial Lighting. I also took some headcap shots in different lighting.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

14. Thanks @Syko those pics are super helpful!

15. Thank you for sharing! What is that adorable kitty creature?

16. 喵蟹煲 (Miāo xiè bāo) - 小獸人-貓羊版
      Meow Crab Pot - Little Orc Cat and Sheep Edition
      They also go by Kaniboom doll and you can find them on IG.

17. Imomodolls announced a new preorder and I am very interested.
      Sadly they only offer semi white skin, sunshine and choco. (I would have preferred the normal skin color)

Does anyone have good comparison pictures of their semi white with dollfie dream normal or semi white? I wonder how pale it is.
      How is their sunshine tan compared to tan of other companies? Or dollfie tan?

@Syko may I know if your dollfie in the picture is normal or semi white skin?

#17 Pyoko, Jun 12, 2022
      Last edited: Jun 12, 2022
    18. @Pyoko The DD in the picture is Semi-white. Also note that she is wearing the bodysuit cover.

The only other tan doll I have is Shoushou doll.

[​IMG]
      Unfortunately, all my dollies are packed as we are moving in a few weeks :'<

19. @Syko thank you

I wonder, does imomodoll re-release their dolls from time to time?
      Would it make sense to wait for Dia release in normal skin?
      I do like the company face up they offer, I don't know if that changes from release to release (she would be my first imomodoll)

20. No problem!
      Dia looks to be a limited release. From their FB page, "Hello, unfortunately normal skin isn't available and there is no plan to release her in normal skin in near future."