1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

IMPL dolls Star, Model & Idol Discussion 16

Sep 2, 2022

1. Oh my goodness, I love her. She's gorgeous!

2. Thanks. After about 100 tries I actually got the picture to appear on the post lol.

3. I asked Impldoll about the new girl muscle body and they said they were planning on releasing her in July or August!

4. Thank you for asking!
      Gives me a little time to save up. :wiggle

5. Same :sweat

6. Argh I might be grabbing it when it comes out! I'm becoming increasingly obsessed with the new sculpting, and I have a very fashionable gal (Empress!) and I want her to have a fancier body! but I should really focus on all my floating heads or should I just reorder her in the color I initially intended her to be in?

I want to make her clothes too, but I seem to have lost the ability to draft patterns? My brain no longer makes them work.

Anyway, here's the Candace tax (she's in brown). I love her!!!
      [​IMG]IMG_20240429_194354539_BURST000_COVER_COMP by Thymeseer, on Flickr

7. Is Impldoll's white like paper white or does it lean more pink or warm toned? I know they do custom colors sometimes, but i don't think i can justify the extra cost when i have to dye the head i want the body for anyway :/

8. Pre-2024? Paper white. Post-2024? Uhhhhhhh....

9. I'm rather certain the white specifically would be the same paper white considering they have cream white and other whites for matching different tones of white. Shoot them an email or ask on their q&a board just to be certain though would be my advice

10. I hope they're still planning on a 75cm guy body. :pout:

11. I hope for that too, I doubt it will be something I need (a slim 75cm with a 12.5cm neck is nigh impossible to make it seems) but more options are good

12. Does anyone have a comparison between peach gold and the real resin colors?

13. I thought peach gold was new so no one has it yet

14. I believe @Haven_Of_Dolls336 is correct - peach gold is new for 2024, and it's supposed to match Iplehouse's peach gold resin. I just ordered the new 62 cm 1/3 body in peach gold for my peach gold Iplehouse Mari head, so I'll let you know when it arrives, @Cloudedmind

#494 MaleficentMrsofEvil, May 8, 2024
      Last edited: May 8, 2024
    15. @Haven_Of_Dolls336 @MaleficentMrsofEvil Thank you both! I'm interested in getting the 62cm 1/3 girl body myself for an old Dollzone Cherry head who's pretty much the color beige at this point. I figured real skin is probably the closest color match, but wanted to check.

16. I actually do for the bodies. In my thread where I share a sewing pattern for the Star Model body, I have a picture: https://denofangels.com/posts/13166065/

I'll post it here too. Real on the left and peach gold on the right.

[​IMG]

17. @VeraLyne Thanks so much! Hmm, peach gold could maybe work.

18. This motivated me to upload a few more comparisons that might help.

Impldoll Real Skin VS Peach Gold
      [​IMG]

And here I managed to take a picture of Impldoll PG (2023) vs Iplehouse PG (2020). I no longer own the IH hands though because these now belong to @MaleficentMrsofEvil :3nodding: But I can do some more comparisons if there are requests for resin that I own.

[​IMG]

19. @VeraLyne - thank you for the comparison - and thank you again so so so so much for my Aria.
      I'm gonna go give her a hug right now. I love her so much.

Editing to add: I should do another family photo, now that I think about it...

20. @VeraLyne Thanks again for the pics. I wish Impldoll had more small options parts you could buy so I could get a sort of resin sample because now I'm leaning back towards real skin being the better match. :sweat