1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

IMPLdoll (2010-onwards orders)

Feb 16, 2010

1. * What did you order? IMPL Star Esther gray skin no face up

* When did you order? November 15

* How was the communication? i didn´t need to contact them

* How easy was it to pay? easy with paypal

* How long did it take to ship? he has been shipped on December 16

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Better!!!

* Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutly!

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A

* Would you order from this company again? Yes i will!

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Maybe

2. * What did you order?
      Impldoll 1/3 boy body

* When did you order?
      11/23/2011

* How was the communication?
      Excellent, fast and nice.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, via Paypal.

* How long did it take to ship?
      About 4 weeks.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes, it is a good item.

Yes, completely.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes.

* Would you order from this company again?
      Yes.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yes, possibly.

3. * What did you order? Colin with face-up & body blushing.
      * When did you order? 4/1/11
      * How was the communication? They were always incredibly polite and friendly! They seem very open to special requests and were absolutely wonderful to deal with.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy, used Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? Arrived 6/2/11.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely! Their prices are great and the doll looked wonderful. The blushing and face-up were very well done.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Very much so.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Once everything was completed, absolutely.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      Prior to ordering, I asked if it would be possible to request a special face-up. They were very open and agreed to the request, even though he's a limited edition, and for no extra charge. (I wouldn't have even thought to ask if I hadn't seen someone else on the Q&A inquire.) When the doll arrived, they had forgotten the request and sent me the head with the default face-up. It was very nicely done, just not what I wanted.

I didn't contact them initially because the face-up was still well done and I figured I could just get a new face-up eventually. I briefly mentioned the mix-up when I posted on their board to link the DoA box opening thread, but explained that I still loved the doll and didn't want to send the head back, as I was still satisfied with my purchase. Even though I didn't ask for anything, they volunteered to send me a second head with the requested face-up and let me keep the original, all for no additional charge! I was completely stunned. They definitely went above and beyond expectations.
      * Would you order from this company again? Absolutely! They were wonderful to deal with, a total pleasure.
      Sure, although I loved dealing with Impldoll so much, I would go through them first if possible. <3

4. As a newbie ordering my first doll, I guess I'm somewhat like an over-anxious parent! Freaking out because EMS wasn't updating, so I emailed Impldoll. It's currently around 1 am in Bejing, but I got a reply in less than 5 minutes, assuring me things were going as planned. Pretty awesome customer service if you ask me! :thumbup Also, the doll I ordered was not in stock, and I wanted all the bells and whistles with her. I ordered her on February 27, and she shipped March 30. I think that was pretty good too!

5. * What did you order?
      Impldoll SD Dorisy LE

Communication was great. Always replied quickly

Very easy, via Paypal.

About 3-4 months but I paid via layaway during an event period

Yes

Yeah exactly like the pictures

Yes.

Yes if I found a sculpt from them that I liked

I prefer to buy from the company but if I found something second hand that I wanted for a reasonable price I guess I would consider it

6. * What did you order? IMPL Idol Gnaeus with face-up in tan skin and Idol head Filraen with face-up (+ summer event gift: Marcus head, for which I bought face-up as well)

* When did you order? August 7th 2013

* How was the communication? Fast, got a reply the same day or the next. Fluent English. Was able to contact through Q&A as well as e-mail, both were replied super fast. All my requests were accommodated. Really good customer service all around. :)

* How easy was it to pay? easy with paypal

* How long did it take to ship? a bit over 2 months

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Very very good - I could not be more pleased!

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, perfect!!!

* Were you satisfied with the product? Oh yes, surpassed all my expectations.

* Would you order from this company again? Yes, in a heartbeat. In fact, plan to!

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes. But would prefer to buy straight from Impldoll, as the experience was so nice. :)

7. What did you order?
      A head of their IMPLdoll Marcus in their new UV tan.
      When did you order?
      How was the communication?
      Communication was overall good.
      They responded fast (within 24 hours on their Q&A board).
      But sometimes it was difficult to get a straight answer, especially about shipping details and dates.
      How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy over PayPal.
      How long did it take to ship?
      They shipped my order on 30.10.2013.
      The waiting time was slightly longer from what they stated on their site.
      (30-45 business days and it took around 57 days)
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Totally, I was quite suprised. The resin feels soft and even and there are no seam lines, even the head is in tan.
      Really great.
      Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Honestly, even better.
      The only thing I may add is, that the colour on the sales picture is not the same as I received.
      But IMPLdoll informed me beforehand, that they slightly photoshop their pictures, so the skin colour may appear different.
      Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes.
      On a sidenote, the head came with a bit of dust inside the mouth, the eyes and the ears.
      I also didnt received any certificate of authenticity.
      (May be important for others, wo only want to buy heads from them too...appearently certificates are only send with full dolls and bodies ^^)
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      /
      Would you order from this company again?
      Yes, I totally would order again. ^^
      Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yes, I would buy them secondhand too.

8. * What did you order?
      Impl Idol Gnaeus, Baby Abby, Baby Koko

* When did you order?

20 August 2013

Oh...where do I start? This is possibly one of the most disorganized companies I have ever dealt with. On their company web site, they state that they try to ship orders within 20-35 days. After being in the hobby for 4 years, I realize this is totally unrealistic thing for a company to promise. I don't mind waiting, and I didn't expect to receive my order in 35 days. However...on 6 October, I was advised by this company that I would receive tracking for my order in one week from that date. The week came and went, and more time came and went, and I did not receive tracking, so I contacted the company. They advised me that I would receive tracking "in two weeks". Another month went by with no tracking and no indication from the company when my order would be sent. So, I finally contacted them a third time to see if they could explain the delay. They did, but I should not have had to contact them three times to get an honest and straightforward answer. I will say that IMPL is excellent at getting back to people's inquiries in a timely manner, but what they really need to do is pay attention to the content of those communications. As I said, I don't mind a longer wait. What I do mind is misinformation, lack of accurate information, and lack of attention to detail.

Easy. I used PayPal

I received it on 9 December 2013, so about 4 months

Yes

More or less, but don't rely on the photos to judge the actual resin colour of these dolls.

Yes, reasonably satisfied. Gnaeus has some minor issues, but nothing I can't fix myself (loose stringing, headcap magnets repel each other). I absolutely do not like Koko's compnay faceup, but that can also be fixed. Packing of my dolls wasn't the greatest, but fortunately nothing was broken, so I'm not upset. Overall, I think this company needs to pay more attention to details. There just seems to be a lot of little things that could be made better.

They gave me a free head to apologize for the delay. While I think this is a really great gesture on their part and I'm not dissatisfied with the head, I would much prefer to have quality service than apology gifts.

I'd never say 'never' but the possibility of me buying from this company again is fairly remote. No, I probably would not

Maybe, but probably not.

9. * What did you order?
      IMPL star Dorisy with faceup and event doll IMPL baby Aimee with faceup

* When did you order?
      June 30 2013

Fast but leaving much to be desired. At one point during my layaway they changed their paypal address and didn't tell me so when I asked for an updated balance they told me I still owed the whole amount. After the 3 month wait period their website claims, I started emailing them and asking how it was going and for the next 2 months they gave me the run around. They made numerous promises and never kept them. They never gave me a reason as to why my dolls weren't finished. They just kept giving me "it will ship in 2 weeks" "it will ship in 15 days", "it will ship by the end of the month." None of which were upheld. I had to threaten them with claims to get them in gear. Their responses were the fastest I've seen so far, but I'd rather wait for a response than have a quick one filled with BS and false promises.

Easy except for the change of paypal address as mention above

5 months or so. Arrived first week of December after I threatened them with an IC3 claim.

Mostly

Didn't have freckles but otherwise yes

Yes Dorisy is awesome, but I paid for a faceup for my event doll and she arrived blank.

They refunded the money I paid for my Aimee's faceup, gave me a free IMPLbaby Teno, an IMPL Model Gia head and an IMPL Star outfit. Nice to get freebies but would much rather have had a good experience and gotten my Aimee with a faceup.

Unlikely. I had plans to use another IMPL Star sculpt but unless I hear that they have gotten their act together I doubt that it will happen.

Probably, There's nothing wrong with the dolls, just half-ass customer service.

10. * What did you order?
      idol Gladiator Gnaeus, Marcus blank head, gladiator outfit & weapons, Teno

* When did you order?
      24/08/2013

Fantastic

very easy, with paypal

Just under 4 months

More than I dared hope for

yes although real skin UV cut is slightly yellow in some lights but photographs really nicely

The outfit was not long enough to cover his 'bits' so I need to sort that out and Gnaeus's eyes were uneven

they are sending me a new head

certainly

I'd rather buy straight from them as this company are fabulous to deal with - wish more companies were as nice as them, and their sculpts are imaginative and different to many other companies

11. * What did you order?
      A WS resin sample, a couple shoes and eyes.

* When did you order?
      October 30th 2013

Communication was good. I just tried my luck, asking in the Q&A if I could get a WS resin sample and to my surprise they accepted! Shipping was going to be more expensive than the sample itself so I added three extra items. They always answered super fast every time I posted a message.

Easy, through paypal

I assume a month and 20 days, since I never got a shipping notice.

It was indeed

Yes

I am satisfied with the products. They gave me a headcap as a resin sample. Not only that but an Idol free head in special real skin! I was not expecting that at all, beside I did not see an event anywhere where they were gifting heads like that.

Absolutely.

Yes.

12. * What did you order?
      Impldoll Idol Tony with face-up and Event gift Avery

* When did you order?
      December 17th 2013

Excellent. I got quick replies to my e-mail and Q&A messages even during the Lunar Holiday season. I'm very impressed.

Easy, through paypal

Exactly a month. My dolls were shipped on the 18th of January 2014.

Very. Amazing quality dolls for any price point!

Yes. Very much so.

More than satisfied. I could not be more pleased. :) My parcel was lost in the mail for a while. Impldoll helped me find my parcel and within a week from their involvement, I had my parcel home safe and sound.

n/a

In a heart beat and plan to.

Yes.

13. * What did you order?
      BB doll Ives in normal skin
      * When did you order?
      14-03-2014
      really good
      paypal-really easy
      30 days
      totally!
      even better in real! :)
      totally, he's sooooooo cute!
      ----------------
      YES! I need a 70cm body for my girl :)
      yeah, why not? XD

14. * What did you order?
      Heeled feet.

* When did you order?
      July 25th.

I ordered through Alicescollections, Alice is a very nice person, the communication was easy.

Easy, via PayPal.

3 months, and it took another 3 months to correct their mistake. Overall 6 months.

The casting quality was good. The rest was inappropriate.

See below.

No, 2 times. I just gave up and modded the hell out of the feet.

I didn't contact them yet, because I was too tired after 6 months of waiting, and I even don't know what they could do for me in this certain case. They just don't have what I need.

I would avoid ordering from them.

Possibly, because most likely the owner would describe the product better than the company.

Here's my story.
      I wanted a pair of heeled feet for my DIM Love body, because DIM doesn't make the heeled feet. And I had one more goal: I wanted my two ladies to switch shoes, and my other lady (i-Dollstudio) has a huge foot, about 7.7 cm.
      These days a few companies make a heeled feet with a joint connected to the foot - most companies just make a single joint cap for both flat and heeled feet. So I searched hard, and I found that Impldoll sells a heeled feet with a joint.

So, I ordered Impldoll Star feet on July 25th through Alicescollections. 3 months of waiting - and I received one Star foot and one Model foot - a mismatching pair! The skintone match was nice, but the size of Star feet was OK but on a smaller side. I thought a bit and decided that Idol feet would suit better as their length is marked as 7.7 cm on the company site.

So I asked Alice if I could order Idol feet instead of Star ones and how much should I pay extra if needed. Ok, and no extra, was the answer.
      3 months of waiting again - and I received Idol feet, but what a surprise! They’re constructed differently and have no joint cap((( More, the info on the Impldoll site is incorrect, and Idol feet are much shorter than Star feet. Please see the comparison pictures below.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Obviously, Impldoll did everything to backup Iplehouse EID bodies, as the feet from Idol and EID females have almost the same measurements, but they forgot to correct the info on their site.

As I had a joint caps from DIM feet and I’m the experienced modder I made them work for me. But I should forget about shoes switching between my ladies…

15. * What did you order?
      Impldoll Model Tdelia on Star body and Akasha head, both with face-up, in tan skintone

* When did you order?
      Mid September 2014

Fine. They answer fast on the Q&A board.

Easy with paypal

Only a bit over 2 months because I ordered straight from the company.

Yes.

I ordered mine in a different skintone and body than the doll in the sales pictures, but otherwise not too far off.

Satisfied, almost, other than that the doll I ordered in normal tan according to their resin tone chart, came in a much darker tone and the extra head was even darker than the full doll, so it has a slight mismatch to the body now.

I asked about the colour difference and they explained about that this is their new tan. Eventually they offered to make me a whole new doll, but I told them there was no need to send me a new doll, because I was ok with the one I received.

Possibly.

Maybe.

16. * What did you order?
      Impldoll Teno (Tan Skin, human ears) + two pairs of eyes

* When did you order?
      April 16, 2015 (asked them to add the eyes May 5)

Fantastic! Super prompt and very accommodating. I had a TON of questions and requests with regards to my doll, including making Teno's ears human, which I'm surprised they agreed to (of course for a fee, but that's expected) and marking down the price of the packaging, which they wholeheartedly did.

Very easy, via Paypal.

It shipped out June 10, arrived in my country June 15
      Actual wait time for the doll was from April 16 till June 10 which is more than the 30-35 days, but I didn't mind. I added extras in the middle of my order + modding requests.

Yes. The resin is smooth and he stands very well. The irl color matches the company photos too.

Yup!

Yup yup!

Absolutely!

Nope. Buying them from the company would probably promise better quality for a good price imho :\ Plus, the sculpts I'm eyeing are basic.

17. What did you order?
      Impldoll Azalea (RS, elf ears -- FB event), SGB Star woman body (RS), wig

* When did you order?
      May 26, 2016

Since I ordered during an event, communications had a delay. This was totally understandable considering the amount of emails they had to answer, but I found it a bit worrying that they didn't assign me an order number (as per the FB event, details were exchanged almost exclusively via email and not via their official website). While they're very prompt in answering my questions and verifying if they received my payment and whatnot, I wouldn't have known that my item was already shipped with a tracking number if I didn't regularly follow up.

Via a friend's Paypal because my own was having problems during the event.

It shipped out July 3, got detained in customs July 12, bailed it out July 21. It was right on schedule, and it was postal problems that caused the delay; not Impldoll's fault at all.

The doll, yes. The resin was very smooth with no seam lines and is a good poser. The wig, not so much.

The resin products exceeded my expectations. As for the wig, please see the picture below.
      [​IMG]

Overall, yes!

For dolls, yes. But for accessories and wigs, maybe not.

Maybe, although if replacement parts are what I need I'd still order from them directly.

#37 AntarelNefertili, Jul 31, 2016
      Last edited: Jul 10, 2017

1. * What did you order?
        Impldoll Iris is Special Real Skin

* When did you order?
        January 2014.

Very good. It was my first doll purchase and they answered every annoying question promptly.

Easy. PayPal.

4 weeks.

Absolutely.
        Yes, however I requested a custom Faceup.

Very much so! She is so beautiful.

N/A

Probably not. Not because I wasn't satisfied, because I was. I just used their company as a starter and now have my eyes on more expensive dolls

* Would you buy this company's products second hand?
        Probably not.

18. * What did you order? Star Female body in white skin (custom colour)
      * When did you order? February 10, 2017
      * How was the communication? Very good
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy
      * How long did it take to ship? I had a short layaway that ended on 21 February. They shipped the order on 17th March, which is very quick
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely. Very good value for money
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very satisfied
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes

19. * What did you order? Young Impl girl body in dark tan
      * When did you order? March 2017
      * How was the communication? Very good- though I received my shipping notice and the doll on the same day, but I didn't have a problem with that!
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy, Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? One month
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Definitely, the colour of the resin is beautiful and very consistent, I can't even find a seamline on it
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very satisfied
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes