1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

IMPLDOLL Tiny Discussion.^^

Jul 9, 2010

1. The YoSD bodies do, generally, fit in little fee sized clothing. The one thing you need to watch for is the wrists/armholes as Little Fees have removable hands to deal with non-elastic wrist cuffs, and Impldoll Babies do not.

2. Thank you :)

3. It's been a while since I've played with my Teno, Arlo. I saw this on a doll at the store and just had to get it. XD
      [​IMG]

4. Hello, I was wondering if anyone who's bought the Saya doll could help? Did she automatically come with the animal body parts or the regular human body or did she come with both human legs and animal legs?

I ask as I bought one last year thinking it defaults with the animals parts (the reason I specially bought that doll as wanted the animals legs for a character i'm shelling). But i've now received the doll and it's just has the regular human legs and hands. When I ordered there was no option to select the regular body so i'm confused as to why that has happened.

It's urgent as i'm trying to find out if the dealer is at fault for ordering the wrong body or if I needed to have specified I wanted the animal body to get that or if Impledoll has forgotten to include the extra parts if it was supposed to come with both human and animal legs.
      Tomorrow (28th) is the last day I can open a Paypal dispute which I think I may be forced to due to the dealer being very flaky and deliberately ignoring messages/problems. It would be super useful to know what the normal default parts for the doll are before I open the dispute!

Thanks for any help :D

5. I chose the Teno as my gift doll when I placed my order directly with Impl during the last event. He came to me with human and hooved legs/feet (he was strung with the human legs) as well as the horn, a gripping hand and the mace weapon. I didn't have to request the hooved legs separately. I was surprised that the horn was blushed as I hadn't requested that but I did pay extra for the default face-up so I assume the horn blushing was part of the face-up.

6. On the product description for Saya it shows:

So you should have gotten both. Your dealer shorted you (and if it's the one I suspect based on other threads I've read, I'm honestly not terribly surprised). Open your claim.

7. Thanks @Iron_Dog & @vicemage for the confirmation! I wanted to make sure I hadn't misunderstood something somewhere before I attempted to sort it out. Unfortunately despite paypal saying I could open a claim today, it's been denied as it's past the 180 day limit (uh, make up your mind paypal!). I just have to have my fingers crossed that Impledoll will be nice and send the missing parts even though the dealer isn't dealing for them anymore.:eusa_pray

8. Good luck! I hope they can help you get what you paid for, and you should definitely report that the dealer shorted you in the relevant threads here too so others know about it.

9. Thank you! :hug: As the extra parts come in separate bags it is possible that Impledoll simply forgot to add them to the package. Ideally the dealer should have noticed there were parts missing but given that every single order I received though other dealers and doll companies last year all had parts missing then it seems to be a thing. :sweat

10. Oh man, what a lousy run of luck. I hope it's getting better for you!

11. I couldn't find an ongoing thread about these little guys so thought I would start one if that's OK!

Company website: Welcome to impldoll

DOA wiki: https://denofangels.com/doawiki/index.php?title=IMPLdoll

-----------------------------------------------------------

I've just got my first IMPLdoll, she's the Olina sculpt and I got her because I love her serious little face. She has a really nice weight to her and she's a solid little poser, I'm really pleased. She has her factory faceup which came with a couple of flaws, though I've been able to fix those to my (not all that strict) satisfaction.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anyone else?

12. (Agh sorry! I swear I searched so hard for an existing thread - thanks for merging :doh)

13. Oh my goodness, deinosor. Your Olina photos just made me add one to my Impldoll wish list. She is adorable!

14. After a very, very long wait, my Impl tiny finally arrived! :D (Though his head's a little... non-standard :) )

[​IMG]

His feet are so detailed! And big, so I don't have any pants at the moment that fit him, he has to wear a kilt instead. (Don't tell him it's a skirt...)

15. I've placed my layaway order for a model-size doll and now I'm already planning to buy from impldoll again at the end of the year around the holidays because I've also fallen in love with Koko, the darling little 26cm Baby! That face is just so cute, and the character I have in mind is a little sibling to my dark tan Model Iris. I'm a big fan of the dark skin tones offered by impldoll!

16. @gaymergoose Koko's really cute! This makes me want to finish painting my Teno