1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

In Defense of LatiDoll

May 29, 2007

1. Not sure if this is in the right place, but my guy...Micha is a Lati-doll M (Red line)

I recently ordered/received my M from Lati-doll, and going through several of the posts here I have found that many people wouldn't think of ordering from them.

This is my experience with my M from Lati.

I ordered via there online site, and accidentally put in the wrong address. It took them about 20-30 business days to ship him out the first time around. They are a fairly new company, and I think what happened is that they opened up their order forms not expecting so many people to be interested in a basic line doll. They have since closed their shipping and have made several announcements with the general intent of apologizing, and informing people that the next time they ship out they will have all their ducks in a row so to speak.

After my boy arrived in the US, we noticed that he wasn't hitting the house for some reason. By the time we called customs to see what was going on, he had already been shipped back to Korea. My fault, for not double and triple checking the address.

In a panic, I emailed Lati: By the way, if you have a Yahoo account, your emails may not be getting to the company address. They had someone email me from a personal account to make sure that everything was going ok. If this is the case for you, I suggest the Q&A boards. I got responses the day after I posted each of my questions, that were generally helpful.

They opened a special order for me so that I could get him Reshipped to the US, to the correct address. He got here this past week, and he is perfect.

Lati ((in my experience)) is also very good about trying to get you the eye-color that you want.

Here are some pics: [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

2. This is great to know ^^ I'll be ordering my own M very very soon <3

I see you got the 'casual suit'. I want the 'black suit', does that mean I do not have to tick any boxes? ^w^; Thanks! &#9829;

I must say your boy looks wonderful X3

3. i love my Lati L ^___ ^ lucky you were able to get the casusal suit. I wanted it really bad T___T

4. Can i ask if the casual suit comes with shoes? ^^ And thanks for that message it makes us more confortable to order on Lati

5. I'm in love with the Lati Pury (White) so it's good to know you had a (relatively) positive experience with them.

6. I had to double check how the website took my address too. I've received two orders from Latidoll with no problems....and have 2 more coming. I do get emails through my Yahoo....but have to sometimes check the trash folder to find them.

:)