1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Infiniti Doll SID Alex

Aug 14, 2009

1. There doesn't appear to be a discussion thread yet for Infinitidoll's SID size Alex, so I figured I'd start one here.

Here's his link: http://www.infinitidoll.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=10

Here's a link to shots of the SID body: http://www.infinitidoll.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4&products_id=11

Infiniti Doll's SID ALEX News Thread: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=316238

The MODERATORS of DoA have decided that SID Alex is ON-TOPIC for DoA: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5146415&postcount=6

Infiniti Doll's TINIES News Thread: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306979

A very nice "Making of" link: http://blog.naver.com/infinitidoll
      They show you some of the process of making SID Alex.

Infiniti Doll mentioned in that thread that the pricing for SID Alex will be posted on Aug 15, 2009.

The introductory price WAS $510USD, and was effective from Aug 15, 2009 at 00:00KST to Sept 15, 2009 00:00KST.
      INTRODUCTORY PRICE IS OVER. SID ALEX IS NOW PRICED AT $600.00USD (as of Sept 15, 2009).

They have also mentioned that there is no plan yet to sell the SID body or head separately.

Aug 17, 2009 update: Infiniti Doll are looking into selling the NAVAL UNIFORM with Alex purchase. The uniform would be priced at $300.00. See here: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5162440&postcount=7 UNFORTUNATELY, Infiniti Doll further announced that they will not go through with offering the uniform, as the price would be just too high. They are offering the uniform's insignia to those people who've bought Alex, and want to make their own version of the costume.

Sept 1, 2009 update: Infiniti Doll now offers a LAYAWAY PLAN for their products!

Oct 18, 2009 UPDATE:

I have asked Infiniti Doll about whether they will offer the doll bodies separately. I also asked when their gallery might be up, so that owners can post up their new ID dolls pics.

This is the answer I got today:

Many thanks for your interest in our dolls.

We are sorry to inform you that we do not plan to sell the body
      separately. Although we are aware that some people mix and match part from different companies, we pride in our creations as whole. We hope you are not too disappointed.

Regarding the gallery, we are currently working on it and it will soon
      be available. We'll notify you as soon as it is completed. We are
      expecting many great photos from you!

Best Regards,
      Infiniti Doll

I do hope that they will change their minds in the near future.

SID MEASUREMENTS (added Aug 16, 2009):

Tall : 65cm (include head)
      Head circumference of Alex is 23cm (THANK YOU raykit!)
      Girth of neck : 10.5cm
      Girth of chest : 27.5cm
      Girth of waist : 20.5cm
      Girth of hips : 26cm
      Arm length : 29.5cm
      Length of back : 13cm
      Girth of wrist : 6.5cm
      Length of thigh : 16.5cm
      Girth of ankle : 7.3cm
      Foot length : 8.3cm

DoA memeber jayyne did purchase one of Infiniti Doll's UID tinies. She did a nice comparison thread here: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=314718&highlight=infinitidoll She says that Infiniti Doll's resin matches Luts Honey Delf real-skin resin.

And, I just found this great lineup comparison of large boys, done by Marilyn in NY: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3651553&postcount=37 It includes Volks, SDF and SSDF, plus others.

Otherwise, I personally LOVE the look of the new SID boy, and hope to buy him soon.

Discussion? :) :) :)

2. Hmm....I may have to wait a while, but I really love the design. Almost too close to the Volks SD17 and it is in Real Skin? I know someone or others will be questioning this company, but I like what I see so far.

3. Yeah, apparently, the resin matches exactly with Luts Honey Delf, which is the same resin as SDF, SSDF, KDF, and also usually matches Crobidoll.

I know what you're saying about the similarity to Volks SD17. However, I've been looking at these pictures very closely, and although the similarities are very close, there are also real differences.

This thread is really good for showing off the SD17 body: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=315744

The SD17 body is more "ripped" in my opinion. Also, the upper mobile thigh joints are a different shape. The pelvic joint is a bit different too.

The SID body (w head) is 65cm tall. Any idea of whether SD17 is the same?

The SID body/doll is great news to me. SD17 is very difficult to purchase, where the SID body can be easily ordered from the site.

Personally, I hope that this company does well, and that people catch on to how nice their products are.

4. I think SD17 is close to 68cm, but I'm not sure. And now since I have seen that link to the different comparisons, I agree I really like this body more and finding a body for my Genji head has been a challenge to say at least. I am now deciding on a girl body or this one. And price wise this is really looking good to me and my wallet;)

5. I'm kinda thinking of getting a SSDF Regen head, and putting it on the SID body. Although, I think the smexiness might kill me! LOL!

Infiniti Doll just HAD to put Alex in the naval uniform too, didn't they?! I just LOVE that look!

6. I saw that and thought of my hubby who retired from the navy after putting in 22yrs worth. He still won't get in his uniform like that not even for a picture:lol:, at least the doll looks so handsome in it;)

7. Wow! That's really cool! Maybe one of these days he'll let you take a pic. :) You could always tell him how popular it could be with the LAYDEEES. ;)

It would be nice if Infiniti Doll offered those uniforms in their outfits section for sale. It looks like quite a well made costume.

8. I hope they offer that outfit as well cause then it would be a family pic of me holding my doll in the navy costume and hubby wearing his. He loves my dolls and thinks I have too many, but I really need a body and the more I see it on the website the more I am wanting to get it when it is available.

I showed him the picture of the doll wearing the outfit and he just laughed and said 'No thanks I'm done with the military outfits' I'll get him in his white dress uniform yet;)

Oh hubby said the doll's rank is a Commander a 0-5 for the Naval outfit he is wearing

9. You know, if that ever happens, and you get that pic of you and doll with uniform PLUS hubby in dress uniform, I SO WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT!!! LOL! :lol:

Your poor hubby... He did put in 22 years with the uniform. I'm sure us civvies have no idea what any of that's really like.

Very interesting info about Alex's uniform! Thank you derilan85's hubby! I'm sure there are people out there who would want to know something like that, for the sake of authenticity.

I know that I personally get really irritated when I see a movie where the story is supposed to take place in, let's say, medieval times, and the costumes are full of "aritstic license" and look more like someone's fantasy design, showing that no research was done into the sort of materials, and patterns were actually used in medieval costume.

10. I'm in love with him! I'm hoping I dont slip up and spend my savings for a Delf Mature Type 2 body on him :doh:sweat

11. It's love here! What a pretty face and that body..it's just too nice. I hope that they will sell that uniform because guh..I was so thrilled to see a nice naval uniform. <3

12. Oh man I can't wait to know what the price is of their SID body :D and hope he matches well

13. does the SID body resin match with leekeworlds?

14. OH MY GAWD! What seductive face he has *MUST HAVE*

ETA: Oh I just realized he reminds me of latest Luts event head a lot^^

15. x.x i want him~

16. Wow, the price is nice for the discounted price~!
      I wonder will there be anyone who is interested in his head? I would like to have the body~! >_<

17. I wonder if the skintone will be compatible with Volks. I was looking for something about this tall :)

18. Infiniti Doll has updated the price info for SID Alex.

I have edited the first post here, to include that info.

No word yet on whether the naval uniform might become available for purchase as well.

However, considering how close this boy is in size to SD17, and Super Gem, there should be quite a few clothing options for him out there. :)

19. So far, we know from jayyne's comparison thread that Infiniti Doll resin matches with that of Luts Honey Delf (same resin as SDF SSDF etc). That thread also shows a YoSD (Nana) body next to the Infiniti Doll tiny and the Honey Delf.

Here is also a really nice comparison of quite a number of large boys, including Volks, SSDF and Soom: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3651553&postcount=37

I hope I'm not speculating too much here... :)