1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Information on Super Dollfie Sei?

May 28, 2007

1. Super Dollfie Sei

I was on GiggleGeek today when I saw these adorable tinies. @.@ But Giggle Geek has very little information on them.

I find it very fdifficult to navigate through the Volks siteas it is, but I made a search and there were very few results, oly oneof which had a picture of the right dolls with a pair of SDs. I searched DOA too, but there were no results.

I LOVE these dolls. Does anyone have any info on them?

Are they even for sale ^^;?

2. I know there's information here somewhere....I'll look for you in a minute but you can't buy Sei-Tenshi or Rei-Tenshi unless someone is putting them up for sale on the secondary market.They are only used as special raffle gifts and prizes at Special Volks Dolpas.

3. From the Aimee's info on the DOA mainpage FAQ:

Sei-Tenshi - "Spirit Angels" - SeiTenshi are slightly smaller/different than Youtenshi and are volks smallest dolls so far. Originally VOLKS released only 3 SeiTenshi and they were given out as kindof a "lotto" item at Dolpa 12. Hoh, Hikaru and Hook were the first three. After that VOLKS has started to give them away as lottery gifts at special events in Japan and the USA. They are never available for sale (except for rarely on the aftermarket). They have a non-jointed torso.

Yo-Super Dollfie (YoSD)/ Yo-tenshi - A little bigger than Sei-tenshi. They are smaller than MSD and look like tiny fairies or toddlers! They have jointed waists. (then "tenshi" variation is available only at Tenshi No Sato in Kyoto japan and has wings... normal Yo-SD do not have wings.)

4. Thank you ^o^

Awwww, such a pity they can't be bought ;.; They are so darn cute!

I will continue to admire from afar then XD

5. A friend of a friend was lucky enough to have won a sei tenshi at DP17 early this month!
      It's a sleeping girl angel who looks too sweet to be described in words (I've only seen her in photos).

Unfortunately, these little angels are sold at ridiculously high prices on the second-hand market should winners decide not to keep them.

*sigh* I would love to have one too!

6. I know how you feel. I actually was trying to bid on one rare one that made it to Y!Japan but it went for nearly $2000

Here's a link for more pictures look under Tenshi.
      http://www.angelden.net/volks/

They also now have Rei tenshi