1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Insomnia Doll / Little Rebel Product Review

Nov 3, 2012

1. Please copy and paste this template, then give your responses. :)

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      * Would you buy more from this company?

Feel free to include one or two photos of your purchase.

2. * What did you order? Hachi head
      * When did you order? I bought second hand/not relevant
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely. This is an amazing work of art, one of the most beautiful sculpts I have seen.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes*
      *Were you satisfied with the product? I'm head over heels with this head!
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product-I have no negatives. The sculpt is gorgeous, I love the toothy feel of the resin. Eyes fit beautifully, no issue with having to bevel to get eyes to sit properly.
      * Would you buy more from this company? Yes, in a heartbeat!

[​IMG]

3. * What did you order? Hachi/LR08 head
      * When did you order? Summer 2012
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Of course. Little Rebel work is amazing, really professional but at the same time with a very unique style.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? I love it!
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product I can't tell anything negative. The sculpt is really beautiful and like Wally said, eyes fits so perfectly! I have a lot of heads with asian eyes and they are always problematic, but with LR08 I had no problem at all.
      * Would you buy more from this company? I would love to!

My LR08 head is a chinese girl named Yao!
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

4. * What did you order? LR-07 head
      * When did you order? September 7, 2012
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Even better :wiggle
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes!
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) The resin is so smooth and I'm amazed at how detailed and beautiful the head is. I have no negatives!
      * Would you buy more from this company? Definitely!

5. * What did you order?Seven Head
      * When did you order? November 2012
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, yes and yes!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? more better!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? yeees!^^
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) The head is just perfect, with a quality resin. no negative point!
      * Would you buy more from this company? Oh, yes!

6. * What did you order? LR07 (Seven) Head
      * When did you order? 11-15-12
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely!!!!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? I'm absolutely in love!!!
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) I have no negatives whatsoever! He's absolutely gorgeous, beautiful resin, amazingly sculpted, wonderful!
      * Would you buy more from this company? Yes, absolutely!

[​IMG]

7. * What did you order? - Little Rebel Seven (LR07) head (blank)
      * When did you order? - January, 26'th 2013
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? - absolutely :)
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? - yes (it looks even more awesome in real life)
      * Were you satisfied with the product? - of course
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) - no negatives! quality is great! sculpt is very pretty! I love it.
      * Would you buy more from this company? yes, definitely! I need more of these cuuuteee lips! :aheartbea

[​IMG]

8. * What did you order? - Little Rebel Seven (LR07) with Faceup
      * When did you order? - September, 08'th 2012
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? - yes !!!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? - yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? - yes i´m in love with him ^^
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) - no negatives, he is perfect
      * Would you buy more from this company? yes !!!
      [​IMG]

9. * What did you order? Little Rebel Tenten (LR10) head
      * When did you order? 14.02. 2014
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, very much
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? absolutely :)
      * Were you satisfied with the product? more than satisfied
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) No negatives, but lots of positives about Kat. She's a very lovely person.
      * Would you buy more from this company? Yes, absolutely.

10. * What did you order?
      LR Seven head (LR07)
      * When did you order?
      december 2012
      Yes, absolutely.
      Yes, very much so.
      Yes, absolutely, this head fits my character and I am totally happy with it ^_^
      Amazing quality, the sculpt is unique and very interesting, the casting is perfect, headcap fits perfectly, no gaps.
      I have no negative comments about LR.
      I would like so =)

[​IMG]

11. * What did you order? Little Rebel Aleksander Head
      * When did you order? September 15, 2015
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely! The head is flawless, and my total with shipping was $167.28
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, but I think it's even better
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very!
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) Communication was very fast. I ordered on the 15th, the head was shipped on the 16th and arrived the 35th. I was updated by email on every step and given a working tracking number. The head arrived safely packaged. It was bubble wrapped, in a head box, which was also bubble wrapped, and surrounded by packing paper in a larger shipping box. The box is very cute and professional, and there was a personalized handwritten thank yo note included, which made this purchase extra special. The head itself is a beautiful color, heavy, high quality resin, with no bubbles or flaws at all. Headcap is magnetic and very flush with the head. Sculpting is beautiful quality. Birth card was included so proving he is legit is very easy, should he ever be sold.
      I can't think of anything negative at all about this head or experience.
      * Would you buy more from this company? Absolutely, this was one of the best experiences I've ever had with buying a new doll.

12. * What did you order?: 2 seven heads and a tan hachi head!

* When did you order?: i think in 2012, 2013, & 2014

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?: beyond, the sculpts are beautiful and the quality is perfect, i also paid for custom faceups and kat fulfilled my requests to the T!

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?: i think my boys are even more lovely in person and that the site photos dont do them justice!

* Were you satisfied with the product?: beyond satisfied, couldnt ask for a more perfect transaction in any of the three insances, kat is even kind enough to offer layaway options!

* Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product: only negatives i can think of are that both sculpts are discontinued now...

* Would you buy more from this company?: i now have a LR svien on layaway with plans to buy an aleksandor if hes ever released in tan skin!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#12 little-reisuke, Oct 17, 2015
      Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
    13. * What did you order? Little Rebel Sarang head in Normal Skin
      * When did you order? I preordered Sarang on November 21, 2015.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely. The quality of the head is flawless.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes. Personally, I think the head looks even better in person than in the sales picture.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? I am 100% satisfied.
      The head was shipped only a few weeks before the Winter holidays, so it was delayed. Kat was very helpful in tracking my order until it arrived safely home. The packaging was very good, included a personal note and certificate au authenticity. The quality of the resin is magnificent. Overall, this was a perfect order/transaction.
      * Would you buy more from this company? Absolutely. I am already planning a second purchase!

[​IMG]

14. * What did you order? Little Rebel Andre head in brown skin Pre-order
      * When did you order? December 20, 2015. Shipped January 12, arrived February 3 (registered mail)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, definitely!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very!
      Positive: beautiful skin tone, no marbling or sand lines, gorgeous sculpt, site shows various bodies and resin comparisons to make choosing a body easy, standard size is easy to hybrid and buy wig/eyes
      Negatives: none
      * Would you buy more from this company? yes, definitely

I would also like to add that Kat's customer service is beyond wonderful. The site says registered mail takes 7-20 days, so when my head did not arrive within that time, Kat was very helpful in talking to the Spanish post, starting a claim and keeping in contact as we worked together to find him. He arrived in 22 days (It was due to US customs and US tracking not working, not her fault in any way), and though the shipping box got crushed a little bit, he was so safely packaged that the doll head was safe and the doll box didn't even have a single scratch on it. Ordering from Little Rebel is genuinely one of the best experiences I've ever had with a doll company/seller, and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

15. *What did you order?
      Little Rebel Aleksander
      * When did you order?
      I bought this item second hand on the marketplace
      YES!!!
      Comparing to the company photos, yes, exactly. He came with a customized company faceup, so there were a little alterations but he looked the same.
      Yes! The resin quality is SO AMAZING. I am in love with the sculpt and the quality of the product. The headcap is so firmly magnetized, everythign about it is amazing.
      I already purchased a Little Rebel Sarang from the website. So yes. I might even buy ANOTHER Aleksander if the preorder opens again because I love the sculpt that much.
      Feel free to include one or two photos of your purchase.
      https://flic.kr/s/aHskKjTkWW