New Company Introducing Afrodita Dolls

May 28, 2017

1. Hello my dear friends of DoA! My name is Mai Miyash from Afrodita Dolls, I'm a doll artist and I'm very happy to meet you and to introduce you my first BJDs: Pearl and Jade.

They are handcrafted and are 40 cm (16") height. I made the molds by sculpting without using any 3d software or 3d printer. Also the resin casting is made by myself using a high quality Polyurethane Resin. These dolls have 21 joints throughout their bodys that allow smooth posing and also have a special articulation in their shoulders for lift them up, this shoulder movement give them a lot of expression and naturality.

They will be on sale soon. The preorders will start in June 15th, with a very affordable price for introduction. Also layaway will be available. I will give all the details in a new thread about the preorder.

You can see a bit more of these girls here:
      mai miyash (@afroditadolls) • Instagram photos and videos
      Afrodita Dolls

This is it for now, I'm so happy to be here in the community, and I want to thank all of you for your interest and support, and thanks the moderators for all the help they gave me, you are very kind. :abow:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For introduction the price of this preorder will be $320, this will include the nude doll with body blush and a pair of eyes for free.
      If you want the faceup, manicure and pedicure, they will be very affordable too, the faceup in $12, and manicure+pedicure in $7
      The layaway plan can be split in 3 parts
      I think you can use patterns for her clothes, these are the measurements:

Height: 40 cm (16")
      Head circumference: 11 cm (4.5")
      Eye size: 8 mm
      Foot length: 4 cm (1.5")
      Waist: 10 cm (4")
      Breast: 16 cm (6")
      Hips: 16 cm (6")

#1 Afrodita Dolls, May 28, 2017
      Last edited: May 29, 2017